If you were to meet a genie...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
If you were to meet a genie and he can only give ONE wish... and he cannot grant any wishes that involves money like lottery or tax return or whatever that includes anything that normally would have cost you... what would u wish for? oh and genie is not a miracle healer or anything so cannot revive anyone.

my friend asked me this and i immediately replied "a house" she said "well a house cost money thus genie cannot give you one" i named few others but most of it involves money lol. i had hard time with it. Made me think how important money is for us all. now i am curious of what you guys comes up with :)

I would come up with a body that has no fat and will stay that way until I am 100 years old! :lol:

Marked wings that you can fly. The wings are a symbol of escape to sky from the chaotic pains, in my POV.

It don't have to have a kind of bird's wings or bug's wings. It's just an energetic force to have a flying ability. :)

If the genie could not give me immortality, I would ask if there is a God...

The inate magical ability of conjuration. The ability to conjure basically means that I could make anything, real or imaginary, appear for me as if created from air. I am sure you all could imagine what you could do with the ability to create things from nothing. A house, car, private island for a summer mansion, private jet, you get the idea. Some of you want things beyond material objects like happiness, or immortality, or hot body...... well this covers that as well since you can conjure anything you can imagine. So conjure a potion of physical fitness, potion of imperviousness, amulet of flying, rings of invisibility, tattoo ink of ( insert whatever you can think of ). Oh and of course you can conjure money so whenever you need to buy something just conjure it to your pocket or to your suitcase, depending on how high the price is.

As you can tell I have already given this a lot of thought, one of the benefits to A.D.D. :)

The inate magical ability of conjuration. The ability to conjure basically means that I could make anything, real or imaginary, appear for me as if created from air. I am sure you all could imagine what you could do with the ability to create things from nothing. A house, car, private island for a summer mansion, private jet, you get the idea. Some of you want things beyond material objects like happiness, or immortality, or hot body...... well this covers that as well since you can conjure anything you can imagine. So conjure a potion of physical fitness, potion of imperviousness, amulet of flying, rings of invisibility, tattoo ink of ( insert whatever you can think of ). Oh and of course you can conjure money so whenever you need to buy something just conjure it to your pocket or to your suitcase, depending on how high the price is.

As you can tell I have already given this a lot of thought, one of the benefits to A.D.D. :)

oooo good one... id have ot remember that next time anybody ask me what i d ask genie :-D thats really is good one lol. but one thing genie tend to be tricky right? what if by getting that ability you become genie yourself?

oooo good one... id have ot remember that next time anybody ask me what i d ask genie :-D thats really is good one lol. but one thing genie tend to be tricky right? what if by getting that ability you become genie yourself?

a genie has their powers for the service of others, since this is a power for yourself it would not apply........but if you were to be a genie just conjure a potion to cure yourself of being a genie but retain your powers, afterall if you can imagine it it's yours.

Wanting immortality isn't as simple as one might think. If you were to be like Duncan Mc Cloud then you could die in a freak car accident where you are decapitated or you could be stuck in a car that ran off a bridge and be unable to get out, also in highlander one of the guys had his hand cut off and had to live the rest of his immortal life. What you would want to do is specify that should you sustain injury severe enough that you would die then your body disappears and re-appears a safe distance away at a location of your choosing. This also saves you from rock slides and avalanches.

Like I said I have given this one some thought. Before you make your wish be sure to look at it as if you were the mischevious genie and see what loopholes or ways to screw up the intent of the wish..... this way you can be sure not to get screwed by the genie.

This one's easy..........an utopian world. It would involve no money because there's no such thing as greed in utopia. There will be only happiness and knowlege :)

Back