If You Were Pregnant.....

Would You....

• Total voters
I voted to keep baby.

I was pregnant TWICE, I got miscarriage, twice I had to "abortion" them out because they are sort of stuck in my stomach and cannot get out by itself. When they did that, I felt bad and already guilty abt it. I wish I could keep them as my babies. Once when I was 17 yrs old and once when I was only 19 yrs old. With my jerk ex boyfriends but Im glad that we are over.

But I knew I could have kids next time when I have right time, I hope so. But I could give my kid up for adoption but I rather to keep my own kids and work very hard becuase I choosed to have sex and getting pregnant by accident.

My mom got her first daughter, my half sister Samantha at 17 years old. My half sister, Samantha got her daughter at 17 years old. Plus my another half sister, Holly got her first son at 17 years old(my dad's daughter). I almost got my first kid at 17 years old somehow, I got miscarraige. I felt bad abt it. I been blame myself for few years since and I knew why I lose my both babies by OVARY CYST. My both ovary got Cyst. My right ovary got bad cyst, it got big one, size like a golf ball and almost get it remove but didnt, thank god for that. my left ovary got cyst too but small one. Im on birth control since October 2004 to remove cyst out of my ovary which its work. Im very glad but have to be stay on birth control until October 2005, to check to seeing if they are gone already then I could change different birth control or stay same birth control :D

I want to tell you what Cyst means for in case if some of you dont know what it means, here is it

Cyst: 1. Pathology An abnormal membranous sac containing a gaseous, liquid, or semisolid substance. 2. Anatomy A sac or vesicle in the body. 3. Biology A small capsulelike sac that encloses certain organisms in their dormant or larval stage. 4. Botany A thick-walled resting spore, as in certain algae or fungi.

Also doctor said that Cyst is tumor, almost like cancer. When doctor told me abt it, I got freak out by it. Ugh, but Im glad that I got better :);)

Sweetheart said:
I voted to keep baby.

I was pregnant TWICE, I got miscarriage, twice I had to "abortion" them out because they are sort of stuck in my stomach and cannot get out by itself. When they did that, I felt bad and already guilty abt it. I wish I could keep them as my babies. Once when I was 17 yrs old and once when I was only 19 yrs old. With my jerk ex boyfriends but Im glad that we are over.

But I knew I could have kids next time when I have right time, I hope so. But I could give my kid up for adoption but I rather to keep my own kids and work very hard becuase I choosed to have sex and getting pregnant by accident.

My mom got her first daughter, my half sister Samantha at 17 years old. My half sister, Samantha got her daughter at 17 years old. Plus my another half sister, Holly got her first son at 17 years old(my dad's daughter). I almost got my first kid at 17 years old somehow, I got miscarraige. I felt bad abt it. I been blame myself for few years since and I knew why I lose my both babies by OVARY CYST. My both ovary got Cyst. My right ovary got bad cyst, it got big one, size like a golf ball and almost get it remove but didnt, thank god for that. my left ovary got cyst too but small one. Im on birth control since October 2004 to remove cyst out of my ovary which its work. Im very glad but have to be stay on birth control until October 2005, to check to seeing if they are gone already then I could change different birth control or stay same birth control :D

I want to tell you what Cyst means for in case if some of you dont know what it means, here is it

Cyst: 1. Pathology An abnormal membranous sac containing a gaseous, liquid, or semisolid substance. 2. Anatomy A sac or vesicle in the body. 3. Biology A small capsulelike sac that encloses certain organisms in their dormant or larval stage. 4. Botany A thick-walled resting spore, as in certain algae or fungi.

Also doctor said that Cyst is tumor, almost like cancer. When doctor told me abt it, I got freak out by it. Ugh, but Im glad that I got better :);)

Aww I felt bad! Im sorry about you babies :( I hope you feel better later and I hope you will have wonderful children in the future! ;)

keep baby, i got first preggy at 22..
if my girls got under 18 i d be there to help.. even either or both still going to college..
first place i would have talked about it before

Tough Choices

gnarlydorkette said:
Hm. welll this is STICKY topic and there are alot of factors to think about....

But... if I am a slutty girl who get humped on a daily basis... then I think the option of abortion shouldn't give to me..

BUT if you think about it- if YOu deny the slutty girl the opt of abortion because she made one "OOPS", then you are PUNISHING the fetus in her for suffering and remembering as "the big mistake" because its mother messed up. And that child would grow up unloved and uncared... because... if the mother doesn't like/want the child, the child WILL know and the effects are tragically.

So I think if one doesn't WANT the child or cannot have the child and nobody is there to accept the child. I think it is horrible to give up the baby to adoption because... both mother and child have some abandonment issues because the mother will live with the guilt and the child would live with the question "why???" you know? It is even worser if that child NEVER get adopted. There are SO many children in adoption services because the parents were too scared to get an abortion when it is still a fetus/zygoto yet they couldn't keep/take care of the baby themselves.

Yeesh, now I am reconsidering about having my own children because this world is just too horrible to bring children into...

I have to agree with some of what gnarlydorkette said. I bolded two points that she made. This IS a tough choice to make for someone who is preggers. There have been too many stories in local paper since last year about kids being killed by parent or guardian. NO kid deserves that kind of treatment. I think it is better for mom to get abortion (first trimester only) than to neglect/abuse/kill her kid.

Raising kids is the toughest and most important job that anyone can have. What you do as a parent, good or bad, can still be influencing people long after you're gone.

ITPjohn said:
I have to agree with some of what gnarlydorkette said. I bolded two points that she made. This IS a tough choice to make for someone who is preggers. There have been too many stories in local paper since last year about kids being killed by parent or guardian. NO kid deserves that kind of treatment. I think it is better for mom to get abortion (first trimester only) than to neglect/abuse/kill her kid.

Raising kids is the toughest and most important job that anyone can have. What you do as a parent, good or bad, can still be influencing people long after you're gone.

but...

what's the wrong with adoption?

Every childless couples want to adopt and give plenty of their loves to child.

I would of not abort healthy baby but give up for adoption if I didn't feel ready to be good parent.

Back