If You Were Pregnant.....

Would You....

• Total voters
I think this question is kind of flawed. I think it would be better to ask if we were pro or anti choice.
For me, I don't agree to abortions for people who have sex all the time without protections.
But, the choice SHOULD be there anyway. Who are we to tell other people what to choose, and to judge them for it? It is not our business. I am PRO-CHOICE.

kuifje75 said:
I think this question is kind of flawed. I think it would be better to ask if we were pro or anti choice.

I understand what you meant but that not what I had in mind....I wanted to created a thread about youngest girls to their teenager years not about Pro or Anti Choices....U can make a thread of that if you would like to.....

Thank you for your opinion!... :thumb:

kuifje75 said:
For me, I don't agree to abortions for people who have sex all the time without protections.
But, the choice SHOULD be there anyway. Who are we to tell other people what to choose, and to judge them for it? It is not our business. I am PRO-CHOICE.

*ahems*...I don't see this sort of question that ^Angel^ started is flawed as you assume it to be that way...pro or anti choice is the same kind of concept as to whether having an abortion or not...therefore, I applaud ^Angel^ for starting this poll...along with comments, etc...understandably and argueably, there are many instances and variants that easily could stipulate how this poll or question should be...but the kind of question and poll she is having here is simply referring to when a child between the ages of 12 to 18 years old and if pregnant..."what would you do?"...It don't have added implications such as IF the youngster had protection...or is sexually active, etc...etc...!

Roadrunner said:
*ahems*...I don't see this sort of question that ^Angel^ started is flawed as you assume it to be that way...pro or anti choice is the same kind of concept as to whether having an abortion or not...therefore, I applaud ^Angel^ for starting this poll...along with comments, etc...understandably and argueably, there are many instances and variants that easily could stipulate how this poll or question should be...but the kind of question and poll she is having here is simply referring to when a child between the ages of 12 to 18 years old and if pregnant..."what would you do?"...It don't have added implications such as IF the youngster had protection...or is sexually active, etc...etc...!
Yes, I agree. This thread doesn't sound like an abortion thread. It's probably those who brought up the subject. I am adopted so I can see how this issue is important.

Have an abortion. it's not right in my opinion for a kid to have a kid. we're not mature enough to actually give birth and take care of and raise a child. i'd be missing out on a lot in life, and so would the child. its just not fair.. and besides, there's already too many children who are in foster homes or adoption centers waiting for a good home.

I would keep the baby. When I just turned 19 yrs old and i ended up getting a preggy and I wasn't sure what am I gonna do with baby and I decided to keep her so now she is here today. Im not regretting for keep her. I do enjoy to have her around in my life.

eternity said:
I would keep the baby. When I just turned 19 yrs old and i ended up getting a preggy and I wasn't sure what am I gonna do with baby and I decided to keep her so now she is here today. Im not regretting for keep her. I do enjoy to have her around in my life.

I know for a fact that eternity is a wonderful mother and a hard working one at that because she speaks highly of her daughter. Her beautiful daughter is a splitting image of eternity and I'm so glad to have met you, eternity!! You're a sweet gal, don't you forget it! :) Kiss DOMbaby for me!!! *winksa*

I don't know what I'll decide but I am going to leave it up to my lover to keep the baby or not. After all, it is her who will have to put up with pregnant like pain, stress, etc.

But still, 12? 13? or even 14? it is too young for them to have sex at first place anyway hence they shouldn't allow to have any kind of sexual activities with any guys. Other solutions: use safe sex or use common sense.. :/

If during college, sure I would love to keep the baby but again, it is all up to my lover to make a final decision because she is the one who will have to deal with pregnant stuffs.

Cheers!

if i happen to get pregnant, I would keep the baby. I am against abortion and i have seen many stories about how kids later in life wants to find their real mother, then if they do find me, i will be like disappointed because i would miss all his/her life growing up, like first step, first word, first boyfriend, first day of school, etc.. It just to hard on me. So I would keep the baby.

I do not know what was going to happen to me. I knew my parents would pressure me having an abortion. Because they wanted me to have a good life etc.. I knew myself when I was between 12 - 18. I would have listen to my parents because i was very naive. Now, i know better. If it has to happen to my daughter. i ll have to sit down and have a LONG disscussion with her because i do not believe in pushing her to have an abortion. But who knows I will end up raising her kid but will always encourage and reminds her that this kid is her responsibility if she want to keep baby or not. if she wants to have an abortion. Its up to her but i ll explain to her about abortion. I honestly will not let her to give up for an adoption because i want to see my little grandkid. thats hard part.......

k.. i kinda feel strongly about this topic.. here's a scenario

2 people have sexual intercourse. The female becomes pregnant. They get an abortion....

Now- lets imagine, and i want you to visualize- the man is a spitting image of your dad, and the woman is a spitting image of your mother. Hell, thats right, they are your parents. And that aborted child was YOU!

HELL YEA!! your life just got shafted. Thats why I believe you should never get an abortion. If you decided to have sex, then you were taking a risk. Just don't fucking kill someone else (which is what an abortion is). And don't give me that trimester/fetus bullshit either, like shakespeare said, a baby is a baby is a baby.

Bottom line, Don't get an abortion- because it woulda sucked if you were aborted. DO whatever it takes, put the baby up for adoption, suck up your mistake of having sex and keep the baby, or find another family for YOUR child. just dont kill YOUR CHILD.

:fu2: to whoever kills their children. You have an abortion-> you're an :asshole:

I am more against it than support it, Its like killing an innocent child. But in some situations like if the doctors say that if the girl can die if the baby is born, in that situation I would favor abortion, but basically if you have sex, its your risk to get pregnant or your partner getting pregnant, so be careful, use protection, or wait until you're married whatever. Be Wise.

I'll go ahead and keep the baby... and raise the baby the best way I can.
If I can afford, I will force the father to pay child support, and I'll get welfare and get job too... Whatever I have to to feed the child and give
it good clothes and all.

No problem. :angel:

It is the child's decision. For me, I would keep the baby.

My only cousin got pregnant at 15, and gave birth at 16...she learned a big mistake having sex without protection, but raised her son with her parent's support.

interesting thread...

If I were to become pregnant, I'd be totally shocked.

LOL Tousi, then you'll be the first male to become pregnant... :mrgreen:

This is a very delicate matter, and I really don't thnk it belongs in an opinion poll like this. Therefore, I didn't vote. I would hope, though, that the person involved in such a decision would choose to do the best thing for themselves or their child.

I abstain

Roadrunner said:
Keeping the baby is what I chose...although there would be circumstances that could hinder a very young girl from fully concentrating on school, activities, etc...then the next step would be to have the baby's grandparents take over and care for the child until the baby's mother is more fit and capable of providing and meeting the demands of a baby, young child...or having someone in the family, such as an aunt, etc...help raising the baby...the support from families, the love, etc...can greatly enchance the life of a baby and the biological birth-mother!
I do not support abortion...only in cases whereas the health of the mother or baby is in great danger....

I agree with Roadrunner....and I chose "keep the baby". :)

^Angel^ said:
At age of 12-18 years old....Would You....

1. Have An Abortion?

2. Give Baby Up For Adoption?

3. Keep The Baby?
An abortion is unborn infanticide.

Back