If you wear two hearing aids....

martyns

Reaction score
If you wear two hearing aids, how do you choose which one to wear first, and do you always choose THAT hearing aid first, and if so, why?

Martyn

Why would it matter which you wear first? If you put one on your left ear first, you'll still going to be putting the other one on your right ear. If you put one on your right ear first, you're still going to be putting the other one on your left year. Both will give you the same results.

ha ha i wear 2 but their diff. brands. I wear a senso diva and a unitron

martyns said:
If you wear two hearing aids, how do you choose which one to wear first, and do you always choose THAT hearing aid first, and if so, why?

Martyn

:repost:

Ummm..which one... if I have two hearing aids.

First one, I would put it on my nose and second one, I would put it on my forehead. j/k :D ;)

Well, always my right side. I dunno why. :D

Whitewolf1970 said:
Ummm..which one... if I have two hearing aids.

First one, I would put it on my nose and second one, I would put it on my forehead. j/k :D ;)

Well, always my right side. I dunno why. :D

Yeah, that's kinda like asking which leg you put into your pants first, the left or the right. So? LOL!

Tousi said:
Yeah, that's kinda like asking which leg you put into your pants first, the left or the right. So? LOL!

:D LOL! Hmmm... I might say, "I'll put both legs in one sleeve of the pants." :D Uh---oohhhh, our legs might get trapped in one sleeve of the pants. :D

I wear my right hearing aid more than my left. I have more loss in my right ear , but sometimes my left ear hurts from the hearing aid so I just use my amplifier instead. fairymist

I used to wear just 1 in my left and nw i don't know how i could do it, i have to wear both, other wise i can't hear shit. I usually take them out as soon as i get home though.

I know Bree......I used to only wear one aid.....but two aids make hearing AMAZING!

With a 65% loss in both ears, if I put on headsets I can hear the entire orchestra and all the instruments with the left ear but only the low bass notes with the right ear.

I can't handle the loud noises in the left ear because of recruitment which is like hyperacusis (extreme level of noise sensitivity) except with a hearing loss.

ENT's worldwide every single day experiment with noise sensitivity on animals, Joshua Leeds is the author of the book: The Power of Sounds, and the Hyperacusis Network is located at www.hyperacusis.net

Back