If you walk into a wall ...

hulsw

Reaction score
Q: If you were to walk into a wall, what would hit the wall first ?

A: my nose :pissed:

(I started wondering about this after reading the threads about pants size and shoe size. )

A. Depends on the kinetic energy and the position of your body gonna collide with the wall. *crash*

What I meant was....

what sticks out furthest ? Your nose or your belly ?

What I meant was....

what sticks out furthest ? Your nose or your belly ?

If your back is straight. ;) Uh...I don't know which body part sticks out on mine. I would have to stand at the wall and find out. :P

I don't know which body part sticks out on mine. I would have to stand at the wall and find out. :P

Don't stand at the wall, run real fast to the wall. :giggle:

Crutches.gif
<Sequoias.

I hit the nose then legs then I will be
Crutches.gif
for a while.. i had sprained ankle .. that's what happened to me one time.. :ugh3:

Let's see...

If I hit the wall head-on, my feet will touch first (poor toes - always wear shoes). Of course, I roll around :laugh2: in a wheelchair all day and do my best to avoid walls. :fingersx:

:mrgreen: Dave

Usually when I walk into the wall, my head would be the one getting hit first,

well if i hae an hardon my dick would get hit first but if no hard on then my nose after that count less of swearing and the wall will get an hole size of the fist

I happened walk into a wall once. Nose first, then forehead then knee. ouch!!

Hi I have been very fortunate to walk into a lampost once, and yes, my very prominent nose got hurt first!!

Kashveera

My nose would hurt...as if walking into a tree isn't bad enough, I now have to walk into a wall!

Let's see...

If I hit the wall head-on, my feet will touch first (poor toes - always wear shoes). Of course, I roll around :laugh2: in a wheelchair all day and do my best to avoid walls. :fingersx:

:mrgreen: Dave

:lol: yup!!

As for me, I have fallen head first out of my chair before. Usually, it's when something is on the floor, and my wheel clips it "just so". I have/had a habit of not using my footrest. When they are off, it knocks off my balance just enough, that if I start going forward, it's game over. Face-plant time!

I've done this often enough that I don't mess around anymore. My footrest STAY ON! :giggle:

Hey guess what? I was not paying attention earlier and ending up boom into the wall, LOL. it was my feet that hit the wall first, then my knee then my head! OUCH! haha. Now I got bad headaches! :(

Back