If you owned the world...

Yet you have never seen God, and still believe in him!

kuifje75 said:

Amen !! You are makin' me smile when you said that *Big Grins* lol !

All deafies become CEOs and let hearing people
work very hard earning little money
answering phones and reporting to
their Deaf CEOs...

(psst that's what I (deaf) was doing for years
working very hard with very little raises
even only 25 cents more per hour every year)
thats why i kept asking myself why work
so hard for these little raises

Cheri* Be able to Have Deaf people have good Jobs without getting turned down offers * Free Tours for Deaf People to Experiences the world. [/QUOTE said:
Not to sound anti deaf but... what about good jobs for everyone, and hey, i'd like to see the world too. Here's a better idea, everyone gets an equil share of the pie, we live out the "star trek" fantacy world where no one works for money, we work and live to better ourselves.

I'd make the world like Star Trek. Things don't cost money and our statuses are viewed by skills and knowledge, not money.

If a poor guy has the skills to run his own space ship, then he shall be made captain. :thumb:

kuifje75 said:

True, But UFO is not a religion or belief or worship....God IS....

I believe in God even though I never seen Him!... ;)

Oh, this easy...

1. Everyone would live harmoniously. No war, no fighting, no hate, anger or animosity. Mean people would gladly be placed on an abandoned island somewhere off the coast and they'd have to either change their ways or live amongst other mean people. Can't be fun, eh? Attitudes would change, and then maybe we'd allow them back! Maybe.

2. Everyone is rich. Some people have a bit more than others, but hey, no one lives in poverty. No one is homeless, no one is uncomfortable or hungry, no one would feel the need to sleep on park benches or sit in front of stores and beg.

3. No one judges anyone else. If ya ask me, that's the biggest problem out there - people don't take the time to get to know others...therefore they form judgements that are false.

4. Aw, heck. I'd just make people INCAPABLE of being mean or committing crimes. I think we'd all be happier that way, no? :)

Malfoyish: very interesting thoughts i like them !
psst, i would like you to be the owner of this world :)

Wow Malfoyish!

I vote you to become a President!... :mrgreen:

if I owned the world all the racist people would be shipped off to
another planet

Own the world, huh? Hmm....

I am going to be like King who command all scam people to build me a world largest castle in the world.

I've been giving this some thought latley and, (Remember, I have no life.) I came up with a few ideas.

First of all, I'd leagalize marijuana. Then I'd add a 7 day holiday, called Relaxation Week. I'd have it put sometime in the month of December, considering it is the most stressfull time of the year and all. And during 'Relaxation Week' everyone in the world, no matter what religion, would come do nothing at all besides rest. And whatever else they wanted to do. I guess that's kind of a useless holiday, ah well.

After that, I'd (If it were possible) have the goody goody rich folk get switched wth the poor people. You get me? Yes? Okay, anyway...

You know how the law thing or whatever says "Innocent until proven guilty" (Even though it's really "Guilty until proven Innocent"?) Well, in every court room there shall be a new and improved lie detackter, so that the innocent wont be guilty when they weren't in the first place. You following me? Yes? Okay then, well...

I would also make everyone (Being as invorcive as I am, heh) wear YELLOW SHOELACES! Beat that John, hehe. (Johns my good friend.)

God, there's so much I would do. What else... hmm.

Oh oh, I'd give everyone happy pills so that no one would be sad ever again. Well, maybe not. That would be plain. Scratch that. Oh, and I'd make it easier for people to change their names. I mean, parents come up with the stupidest names, don't you think? What kind of name is Kierston!? (That's my real name. Keri is just the name I go by) God I hate that name. Yeah so, I'd like have them go through a drive threw and sign a piece of paper and we'd ask them what they wanted to change the name to, and I'd like change it, lol.

Back