If You Love Animals - Then Please Sign In!!

kameron

Reaction score
If You Love Animals - The Please Sign In!! Now Before They Will Get Worse Nightmare - Animals Can Dead Easy! Please Sign In Now.

Here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/dogs-cats-and-many-animals-got-deperate-in-puerto-rico

Go ACT NOW!!

Let You Know You Can Put Your Name and State Only One. If You Don't Want To Your Name Go Click Box "Display Name" Blank and Put Your State Only. It Won't Hurt You.

You See Sign In - Your Address, City, And Email -> They Can't See You Address, City and Email Becuz Care2Pretitionsite Put Them Itself To Hide For You.

Please Pass Your Friends and your Family.

So Please Help Animals. I Beg You!!..
Thankz!!

If You Love Animals - The Please Sign In!! Now Before They Will Get Worse Nightmare - Animals Can Dead Easy! Please Sign In Now.

Here: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/dogs-cats-and-many-animals-got-deperate-in-puerto-rico

Go ACT NOW!!

Let You Know You Can Put Your Name and State Only One. If You Don't Want To Your Name Go Click Box "Display Name" Blank and Put Your State Only. It Won't Hurt You.

You See Sign In - Your Address, City, And Email -> They Can't See You Address, City and Email Becuz Care2Pretitionsite Put Them Itself To Hide For You.

Please Pass Your Friends and your Family.

So Please Help Animals. I Beg You!!..
Thankz!!

i am so glad you brought this bring up, and You are pure motivated the educate to people. :), and i am going to has fill the register.

i am so glad you brought this bring up, and You are pure motivated the educate to people. :), and i am going to has fill the register.

Many Thankz You For Sign In. You Are The Best!! And No Problems. Same Here I Love Animals With My Heart Like You!! :) God Bless You!

BUMP UP,

Please Wake Up Everyone, I Don't Want To See Animals Dead, If You Are Sign In. Please I Beg You!!

I am an animal lover myself.

As for the online petition, what exactly is it that you wanted the organizations to do? I am sorry to say that the whole thing does not make any sense. Have you actually talked to the organizations or? What would really help is if you ask your family, friends and strangers to do their part to donate some money or even do some volunteer works.

IMO, doing petitions does one no good.

You Will See About That.

That's Simple Check It Out My PM -Long Story!!

To whom will this petition be sent?

Specifically, what action is being requested on the petition?

I couldn't find the information on the website. :dunno:

Here Sign in..:) :) But I didn't into looking at your petition's website!

I can't sign this without the information, that I need to read.

Aaaah Sorry Everyone, WOW Long Time I Miss It And I'm Been Busy WITHOUT Here. :) They Did Pass And I Put a Closed Becuz Of Pass. Governor From PR. He Did Change A New RULES. Protect Dogs Inside Home. American Rescued All Cats Went To Fly In USA. Because USA Can Afford To Adopt Cats, But PR Can't Afford. That's Why. Thank God American Rescued Cats, Especially Dogs, Too. :) Thank You!!

Back