If you have been unfortunate enough...

martyns

Reaction score
not to have a spare battery with you when it has run out completely, have you left your hearing aid in your ear, or taken it out?

Just leave in. Too expensive to lose or break. But I always carry spare in a case in my purse.

i usually place it in my phonak lil case it came with in my purse if it loses batter and i dont have a spare...orrr i drop by the dollar store and get a cheapie until i can buy the energizer ones i usually get

not to have a spare battery with you when it has run out completely, have you left your hearing aid in your ear, or taken it out?

I usually will just leave it in and not to lose it since I do not have usable hearing with it out. The one exception I can think of if it is a hot sweaty day I will take it out to keep the aid drier until I can change the battery.

John

I usually remove it and put it into my bag..I always look to buy purses or bags that have extra pockets for that reason..

Or I put it into my sunglasses case..

The same with ci too..

i just leave the hearing aid on my ear until I can get the replacement battery.

i usually place it in my phonak lil case it came with in my purse if it loses batter and i dont have a spare...orrr i drop by the dollar store and get a cheapie until i can buy the energizer ones i usually get

Yep, I used to do that with my spectra. now I carry a case of batteries with me.

I get five years of free batteries from my audiologist's office, every time I go in, they give me a couple packs, so I have batteries squirreled away everywhere. I work for the pharmacy division of Wal-Mart, so I'm usually looking at the hearing aid battery display from my window. I don't think it will be a problem though since my HA's batteries last a couple weeks.

Back