If you had to have a sign above your head all the time, what would it say?

"Your mom."

Muscleman_6dca5a_2197058.jpg

Or "Bad" so that if anybody read the sign, they can say "that's not a good sign" XD

Sorry I probably should have clarified what my sign meant.

What I was trying to convey was, that is, if my dog is not growling, snapping, barking and overall wanting to take a bite out of you then you are probably a safe person. Meaning you do not intend to do me harm.

If he is barking, growling, snapping, and such then he senses that there is something wrong about you. That you may intend to do me harm.

A lot of dogs are a good judge of people character and knowing if they are good or bad. I trust my dogs instincts.

So, sorry that is what I meant by:

If my dog doesn't eat you, then you might be okay.

:D:D:D

Sorry I probably should have clarified what my sign meant.

What I was trying to convey was, that is, if my dog is not growling, snapping, barking and overall wanting to take a bite out of you then you are probably a safe person. Meaning you do not intend to do me harm.

If he is barking, growling, snapping, and such then he senses that there is something wrong about you. That you may intend to do me harm.

A lot of dogs are a good judge of people character and knowing if they are good or bad. I trust my dogs instincts.

So, sorry that is what I meant by:

If my dog doesn't eat you, then you might be okay.

:D:D:D

I am pretty confused now lol.....
I posted that as a idea of what i would put on a sign above me..
But that's ok :P

I am pretty confused now lol.....
I posted that as a idea of what i would put on a sign above me..
But that's ok :P

Oh oops, I'm sorry MushyCookies, nevermind then LOL! My mistake...I thought you were replying to my post and saying replace "okay" with "bad"...so that it would read: If my dog doesn't eat you, then you might be bad....LOL

I'm a nerd. Sorry it's late and I've got a migraine so I'm not thinking clearly....just ignore my post...HAHA!! :giggle:

It's allright, my fellow Nerd/geek. I forgive you for this mistake..... XD (just teasing ya) :lol:

Back