If you had the money would you open an Papa Johns?

Papa Murphy's is pretty good and cheap. Costco has a large for 10 bucks that's really good as well. :D

Hey, I would love to open a Papa John place!! Maybe I would be able to meet Peyton Manning. That would be worth the headache of opening a Papa John franchise.

As someone who's been in the restaurant/bar business for going on 30 years. I would never ever open a restaurant. For every 100 restaurants/bar that are open, 99 of them are closed by the end of the year.

I've seen so many businesses that are run into the ground that are not clean, disgusting foods, bad employee attitudes, bad owner attitudes.

Health Inspection? That's the number one thing people fail. I'm a sticker for keeping a clean kitchen. I've worked in a few places where I wonder how such restaurant stayed open, especially after a health inspector comes and do their 'job'.

An old mentor of mine, before he died, told me one thing. Of all businesses out there, the easiest place to run is a morgue. The hardest is a restaurant/bar.

The other thing that drives me bonkers are people who open restaurants with absolutely no restaurant/bar experience what so ever. The next is stupid chain restaurants, which their foods SUCKS.

I love the mom and pops kinda places, the small out of the way restaurant/bar that has quality food done correctly and within temp.

Or Wal Mart pizza

k2-_13a02f22-8657-4e59-8d8a-6b5de5056d4c.v2.jpg
That doesn't look very appetizing.

South Paw and Reba buy the pizza organize toppings evenly..cook the pizza taste it and you'll know I'm right

Papa Murphy is a great alternate than ordering from pizza hut, Domino's... It's much fresher than grocery store brands.

Don't shop Walmart these days...but when I had the boys? Yes....and they grabbed Walmart's Pizza....no complaints tho'., not from them. As for myself, I do like Dominos. But haven't eat Pizza in quite a while.

1. Start your own restaurant with own identity.
2. work hard
3. make people love your restaurants
4. sell as franchisees
5. profit

yeah I tried walmart's pizza or different kind of pizza that walmart had but they still have them for cheaper while safeway is expenvise blah ;)

Back