if you had children what would you name?

serena1986

Reaction score
me i would name my daugher magarita and my son mario.:wave::lol::aw:

I am pregnant now...ain't tell our child's name (both boy or girl) sorry!

I am pregnant now...ain't tell our child's name (both boy or girl) sorry!

i agree!! mostly pregnant mothers like kept private till baby shown bumps and mostly married couples wanted names after grandparents or aunts&uncles in honors.

IF i have my own baby somedays if i have girl will name Charlene after my great-aunt who passed away in 1997 and IF boy will name Richard or John after my late Grandfather and great-grandfather whether i would chose names to carry baby somedays.

Son Gordon after my late brother or Trinity for girl, saw the name on the back of a dumptruck and thought it sounded nice then again trinity might sound dumb after shes 14 so maybe Chris or Chrissy idk

Emily(After my deceased sister) Jessica
Or Jessica Emily

For a boy, maybe
Alexander James or Tyler Jacob

If I had more kids:

Boys: Kayden or Kyle or Anderson

Girls: Isabella or Johanna or Abigail

I'm currently pregnant with another girl and won't know what her name will be until birth. DH doesn't like to figure out names until we've had our babies & see what they look like. Looking at the baby it's easy to say "Oh she defintely doesn't look like a [insert name here]. She looks like a [insert name here]. It's what we've done with our two older girls and their names fit them perfectly. :)

An abbreviated list:

Boys: Jakob, Rory, Garson, Leeland, Brody, Bryce, Orion, Sterling, Tobias, Sledge...

Girls: Abigail, Bethany, Wren, Edie, Mallory, Jodi, Lark, Maureen, Paige...

p.s. i've been told that my choice of names sounds "really white", lol.

I always prefer different names but here's a tiny list of first names I currently like

Boys: Jakob, Finley, Noah, Adam, Simon, Adrian and Jonah
Girls: Chloé, Zoé, Noémie, Salomé, Olivia, Siobhan, Ellie, Abby and Madison

:D

Girl: Karissa, Rachab, Kayllsa, Jennica

Boy: Kalevi, Bezek, Byron, Asher

I can't think of more names. :P

I always prefer different names but here's a tiny list of first names I currently like

Boys: Jakob, Finley, Noah, Adam, Simon, Adrian and Jonah
Girls: Chloé, Zoé, Noémie, Salomé, Olivia, Siobhan, Ellie, Abby and Madison

:D

I'm adding these to my boy list and girl list, respectively.

I'm adding these to my boy list and girl list, respectively.

If you already got teased for white names, I have to tell you those two sound really Irish!

My kids are grown up , but if I had another chance, I would go with Fang, and Spot. Those are good uni-sex names. :)

Back