If you had a choice for ntouch mobile on a cell phone, what choice would you make?

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
I understand that some people don't have ntouch mobile, or aren't sure what to select for a cell phone for ntouch mobile. This is for that-- opinions about what would be the best one? I'm needing an upgrade soon, and I want to know which is the best?

I currently own a ZTE X501 phone from Cricket, and it works very well with ntouch mobile, but not much else. Now, if I do upgrade, I wanna know what's the best option there is? I'm not about to leave Cricket, but I DO want to hear your opinions, but I know a friend who has a Samsung Galaxy Note II, and if I could afford one of these, I wouldn't mind getting it, but they cost too much. Apple isn't my type, but I'll still accept your comments, and see if they'll convince me otherwise.

All comments and thoughts are welcome.

I understand that some people don't have ntouch mobile, or aren't sure what to select for a cell phone for ntouch mobile. This is for that-- opinions about what would be the best one? I'm needing an upgrade soon, and I want to know which is the best?

I currently own a ZTE X501 phone from Cricket, and it works very well with ntouch mobile, but not much else. Now, if I do upgrade, I wanna know what's the best option there is? I'm not about to leave Cricket, but I DO want to hear your opinions, but I know a friend who has a Samsung Galaxy Note II, and if I could afford one of these, I wouldn't mind getting it, but they cost too much. Apple isn't my type, but I'll still accept your comments, and see if they'll convince me otherwise.

Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4 is the choice I would make if your going with Android and not iPhone.

Likewise. I'm thinking about getting the S3, because my Dad had one. I really like Samsung, and they do suit my needs really well, so I just might do that, but I still want to hear from others first.

try samsung galaxy mega its the largest 6.3 inch phone perfect for ntouch mobile

Hmm. How come I've never heard of this phone? Looks like it's time to do some research on it.

I checked the prices for one of these-- they cost way too much--$650 for one phone, and I can in no way afford a phone that costs more than half a grand.

at sprint its only 199.00 with 2 years contract at sprintrelay rate of just 54.00 a month
I checked the prices for one of these-- they cost way too much--$650 for one phone, and I can in no way afford a phone that costs more than half a grand.

Yes, but I'm not a fan of 2-yr contracts, because they can charge as they please, and I'm not having that.

Yes, but I'm not a fan of 2-yr contracts, because they can charge as they please, and I'm not having that.

I am the same way , I was thinking of using Verizon but they have a two years contract. I am worried I would be stuck with a phone I can't hear on for 2 years.

Do you use VRS at anywhere like travel? Can you do without WIFI? if so thhen you need LTE coverage which smooth for VRS. Sprint is junk coverage for LTE. Verizon and ATT are best than Sprint. I suggest you check Cricket for your coverage.

android s3 | eBay

Buy unlocked for $200-$300.

Already did. I'm pretty well covered, so when I go on vacation soon, I'll be in fine shape.

To answer your question, yes, I do. I have ntouch mobile that I can use anywhere, as long I use my personal hotspot.

Back