If you could...

If you could be a child again for one day, what would you do?

I had a dream last night about one of my favorite childhood memories...my two little sisters and I were swimming in a creek at dusk. I wish I could relive that day one more time.

I miss hunting with my brother. I would do that again.

I used to love to ride ponies bare backed through the meadows/stopping by the stream eating apple pie and drinking fresh lemonade, with my friends, some on bikes, some on ponies. If it was warm enough we would swim in the stream.

Climb trees with my brother again.

Loved that freedom and carefree feeling....

i used to like playing on the ZX 81 computer (13yo), riding BMXs (from 11 to 15 yo) when at 11 yo it was like just came in the country, fantastic buzz even more that I pulled longest wheelies in the neighbourhood.....first riding motorbikes in weekends at 12 yo in the back section, even made that into a BMX track lol,..... wish i could go back there again, it was a good feeling that even so im deaf , wearing glasses I beat everyone it 'kinda made up for it', same thing in school, i drew picture better than most kids....theres lots of other things too, this example is just one of the many....theres more painful ones which id would to fix as so to fix my fate to this day (now).....I do believe in this 'butterfly effect'...
i just hate it now, because the 'level playing field is not there anymore'

I think we all should take a hooky day and go play - do something you haven't done since you was a kid.

I might go snow tubing this weekend and just play! How I need it!

LOL. i am glad to have my kids. it gives me good excuses for me to act like a kid to hang out with my kids to some kiddo places than making a fool out of myself. :giggle:

I would love to ride on my dad's shoulders like I did when I was 3.

I think we all should take a hooky day and go play - do something you haven't done since you was a kid.

I might go snow tubing this weekend and just play! How I need it!

Ooo Snow Tubing! That'll be fun. Just be sure to watch out for your bum not to get hurt, heh! :)

I still behave like a child sometimes. Every time I stop at a park, I can't resist getting on the swings and swinging as high as I can go. :)

Off the head, I would like this too.

But only to swing very high then jump off & land on my feet. :)

Give my homemade slinger back to my cousin Jason. It wasn't really mine--he gave it to me so I would stop crying for it.

But it is too late for me to give it back to him. :(

I think I know what you mean, Brian. There are so many things I wish I could undo in my past, especially with how I handled some things with my little sisters...

One day I was playing with some of my friends, and my little sister wanted to join us...we were discussing "important topics" such as who was the cutest boy in fifth grade...and I told her to go away. That look on her face kills me, even to this day. She looked up to me as her big sister...her role model. Sometimes I think about that moment and I feel tears coming to my eyes.

May I add a second wish?

Play catch-ball with my French grandpa... I miss him so dearly :(

JL

If I could, I would go snow sledding down the hill for fun and also ride on a high speed train at 200 mph. It would be cool to see the landscape blast by.

Back