If you could redo one thing in your life...

arao6

Reaction score
What would it be?

What would it be?

my major. desk job is definitely not for me. I'm more of a field guy.

I minored in Geography with focus in GIS and I majored in IT... I'd go back and reverse it so that I can be more involved in field around the world.... but then... that would means I'd have to give up my $$$ IT salary.... oh the dilemma....

I still wanna go back to past and drag slap myself for been with that psycho ex of mine..

i have my shares of these...one of which would be that id wish didn't get dependent on cannabis...i think i would have gone further in life...oh well...but other things, well best left unsaid...

Last edited:
Many 'what-ifs' for my own life... What's done is done, so I cope what I can do.

I would get more cars with turbocharged engine.

Seriously, if I had to redo one thing, I would focus on dating deaf or HOH only. Yes, I've some ex stories too!!! It sucks that I'm finding this out now. I'm sure my life would be better if I had focused on deaf and HOH only earlier on.

Learn other languages when I was very young. The younger the better, although going way back (optimally) would have required my parents' help. oh well. Better late than never.

That I had not pushed myself to the point of collapse. I still remember a fellow telling a story... "and I went too far!!" Smiles... it took many years for me to understand that I grew up in a place that attracted people with that mindset, including my Dad. Alaska has been a blast but now I am tired. I would not change things though. I am getting ready for the next round.

I would have never gotton married...went on to College...and be in Washington with my black briefcase....

I would like a redo and have a healthy body. When I was 17 an idiot kid ran a red light and totaled my car. Messed me up for life. Over 30 surgeries and decades of pain. Finally ended up disabled.

I'd try somehow to keep myself from being born.

Last edited:
Back