If you could pick anywhere

whodatshroom

Reaction score
in the world, where would it be and why?

Bermuda, its romantic, and I love the tales of the triangles..lol. Bermuda is a great place for dreamers and lovers. Perhaps me and my sweetie Matt will go there.

Mankato, MN - thats where David lives =/ and i'd like to see him a whole lot more

Originally posted by whodatshroom
in the world, where would it be and why?

Bermuda, its romantic, and I love the tales of the triangles..lol. Bermuda is a great place for dreamers and lovers. Perhaps me and my sweetie Matt will go there.

There's so many places I'd like to go to....hmm...Fiji or Vanatnu. :)

Goldie

God, I love traveling so much, I like going anywhere. Damn, I have too many favorites that I have been to, like Charleston SC, Myrtle Beach, and Niagara Falls just a few examples.

Originally posted by whodatshroom
why mars?

well, da know mars is something new to visit, Well, I choose mars because i want to see the red sands and see if there's accually water there. It would be a new world for me again since i visit new world underwater :D

Japan... cuz of their technilogical advances. I've also been interested in some of their cultures. Would be nice to visit Japan sometimes in the future!

I rather to be in Ocean City if it ever exist in the future !!! because i can see the fishes all over the domes !! which is so neat than outside with blue sky and cloudy and bird blah blah as it is so boredom !!! lol ...

Originally posted by knightwolf68
I rather to be in Ocean City if it ever exist in the future !!! because i can see the fishes all over the domes !! which is so neat than outside with blue sky and cloudy and bird blah blah as it is so boredom !!! lol ...

yeah that would be nice :D accually there's a hotel underwater :D somewhere in flordia area

Found a website related to this
http://www.jul.com/frontpage.html

That's another place where i dream of going to shroom :D

Thanks knightwolf for popping up my mind :D

Last edited:
Back