If you could do one thing right now...

I would want to go to every country in the world and chill and have fun.. also with my friends

I'id turn Earth into dystopia :twisted:

just kiddin ;)

turn whole wide world into Utopia :wave:

umm for me...i would have the entire world changed to a place where i can just be lazy and be the richest man in the whole damn world........beat bill gates with a net worth of 500 trillion dollars.......and rule the world:twisted:

id definately be on the ROAD travelling all across the USA including Hawaii and Alaska and Canada finish that then go ABROAD!!!!!!!

id LOVE to travel all over the world -- check out the histories, cultures and etc!!!!!!

id also want to have my own personal jet too! hehe

gotta win some serious casheroos!!!!

1.) Own loghouse in Maine near Canada border that where I used go there during my childhood. I love it!

2.) Traveling to Europe and Asia.

3.) Consider live in Paris, France

4.) Own about 10-15 CATS so I can afford vets and food. Remmy I am truly CAT freak.

:cool:

I want to go east coast and meet deafies cuz here in california some events can be so LAME :roll:

I wanna travel the 7 seas and discover EVERY thing abt the nation the world the lives and most of all the history BUT i wanna finish my USA tour ( part 3 coming soon can't FRIGGIN WAIT) and most of all have my 3 fave freinds come along do it all in nature! and then when i finish what i wanna do i ll plby settle down in three diffy places, SF, DC, HI all three houses REASON why???

SF the gay/lesbain mecca home of the rainbows!
DC, the icon of the deaf communities
HI, to work some tan baby! LOL!

if i was to live another country i d love to live in aussie OR France the city of love!

So, what's stopping you from achieving these dreams?!

Chel, Europa was this mortal turned into a cow by a jealous Hera after Zeus fucked her. "They" named Europe after this poor lady. LOL! I like Europa.

I am living my dreams out by living in Europe... but it doesnt mean I want to sever my ties to USA, in fact, I am visiting family in USA next month. :D

ahh i would go to disneyland or disneyworld with my kids.. they havent gone there.. =) other choice.. would go jamaica..

If I could buy a land that no one ever touched before. An Island. All deafies are welcome. (including Matt who luv to be around deaf.) Signing Island would be called. :D

Back