If you could change ..

lucidjen

Reaction score
one thing about your life, what would it be?

I wish that I were in love -- If I could make any wish come true, it would be to find that one person who's out there in the universe searching for me as well. I wouldn't need to recognize my soul mate with my eyes, just my heart. I wouldn't care if we were poor or rich -- either way, we'd be happy just because we have eachother. That's my only wish.

i only have one wish, and thats for peace among poeple. lifes too short to lose ones perspective on life itself. That's all i wished for and still do to this day every yr on my b day on x mas on new yrs day and ofc on 9/11 i wish for peace thats all i do.

I may surprise people that know me with this, but I would change parts of my life that has to do with my education, job, and money that I wasted. It all has to do with the same thing. Foolish decisions. I would probally not have screwed up in school, would have continued college, and not waste money on worthless things.

I know some people would have thought I would talk about someone else. But, umm...IDK.

If i could change a thing, it would be how i approach women
I suck with it

Ahhh, I would like to change myself to exercise more often and not depend on the cars so much. A nice 6 pack Abs would be nice.

I wish I can see someone more often and tickle him to death. LOL :lol: :boink:

Oddball said:
I wish I can see someone more often and tickle him to death. LOL :lol: :boink:
Yikes, I am ticklish. Is she thinking about tickling me to death? Does she want me killed?? :shock:

There are many things in my life I wish I could change, and most of them are very personal. However, I wish I wasnt as sensitive as I am now, I end up thinking, "how will this benefit other people," as opposed to, "how will I benefit from this?" And then I neglect my own needs, and end up angry at myself. Then my next wish would be, I wish I wasnt such an angry person. :/ Most of my friends dont know how angry I can get, and thats pretty bad. :thumbd:

I'm going to go with Prostock on this one.

I wouldn't change anything (seemingly) big, just those few small things. I screwed my education over to hell, it's not over, but it's. . . difficult due to my stupidity.

I've just made too many stupid decisions without thinking of the consequences beforehand.

It would be nice if life were easy to resolve all the problems and get out of a bad situation without any hassles and so forth.

Back