If you could bottle a moment in time...

That is my goal. Own my own horse ranch, I already have one horse. I would love to get married (again) and raise a family.

Married (again)? I never knew...
I never asked huh?!?!

Okay, I'll bite: Why did you marry a man you hate?

I was 18, young and dumb, and he had me trapped. I am not racist or anything but he married me for a green card though I didn't know it at the time. I was miserable, depressed, and suicidal. I had begged and begged for a divorce but he said no, he wouldn't do it. So finally when he got his citizenship he quit fighting me about a divorce. We had a cat, he even tried to take custody of her and would have taken me to court. So I told he could have her, then when I didn't want her anymore, he gave her to me. Weird relationship, glad it's over.

Hmmm, another one that might not be ... well, I'll tell you anyway... when I ordered ... okay, I'll just say it... when I ordered my jumbo plush Pinkie Pie pony and it arrived, I opened the box and pulled her out in a bag, then I opened the bag and pulled her out of the bag and brought her into my arms for the first time. It really sounds insane when I think about it, but it was like holding my newborn baby girl for the first time, and she's by baby girl ever since.

Well, you'll all find out eventually anyway, so I might as well be honest about it
9.gif

That is sweet. My future mother in law loves the Tumbling Tomboy back in the day and wants to have the doll back. I am going to go out of my way to track one down for her.

I was 18, young and dumb, and he had me trapped. I am not racist or anything but he married me for a green card though I didn't know it at the time. I was miserable, depressed, and suicidal. I had begged and begged for a divorce but he said no, he wouldn't do it. So finally when he got his citizenship he quit fighting me about a divorce. We had a cat, he even tried to take custody of her and would have taken me to court. So I told he could have her, then when I didn't want her anymore, he gave her to me. Weird relationship, glad it's over.

Sorry to drag that back up!!!

Hope your happy now:D

Miserable, depressed, suicidal - not good...it doesn't look good on you.

Sorry to drag that back up!!!

Hope your happy now:D

Miserable, depressed, suicidal - not good...it doesn't look good on you.

LOL, no longer depressed, miserable or suicidal. :) I am happier than I have ever been. :) Just wish my boyfriend would just ask me to marry him.

A moment i WILL share?

the day Daylon McCutcheon talked massive amounts of shit to me at a track meet. He just happened to be in my heat in a 100m race. Top 2 advanced to the finals. I ran the race of my life and smoked his sorry ass. Here i am 5'10 140 pounds, skinny, short--not really built to be a track sprinter but it runs in my family i guess. My dad and my younger brother were also extremely athletic. I ran a 11.01 INTO the wind and took 2nd. The winner was a top-10 ranked sprinter so i was really just gunning for a 2nd-3rd place finish (he won in 10.95 jesus) McCutcheon finished 4th and i just simply told him "shouldnt underestimated me faggot" --a moment ill truly relish in time LOL. He went on to be a decent cornerback at USC and then the NFL w/ the cleveland browns. But what an arrogant bastard. Bitch definatly got served.

I have seven moments in life that I have "bottled" and will never forget.
1. the day they buried my brother
2. the day I met my husband for the first time.
3. the day Tony and I got married at the courthouse.
4. the day I found out my mom killed herself....
5. then had to make all the arrangements to bury her then go to her funeral.
6. Holding my dad in my arms as he took his last breath.
7. the day we buried my dad and last and getting reminded that I am the last living blood relative of my entire family.

If I could keep the sweetest memory I ever had it would be when my dad and my husband would fight over who was going to brush my hair till it dried when Tony and I first got married.

sorry, i really haven´t understood, what mean it there to do with bottle? you say that if i have get time to bottle a bottle glass????

I think I would bottle the first summer I was with my current boyfriend. We'd both just gone through a painful year with a lot of emotional baggage, and that summer was the point when we first started to heal.

I just remember seeing him for the first time after coming back from three week soul-searching journey. He was waiting in the parking lot in his cowboy hat, leaning against his car. I think that's when I realized it was the beginning of something good.

sorry, i really haven´t understood, what mean it there to do with bottle? you say that if i have get time to bottle a bottle glass????

It's an imagination.

Figure of speech.

You can bottle up an amount of time, it's like filling up the bottle with your dreams.

Back