If you become homeless...

I'll wander back to mystery island to survive myself.

Is living from place to place with friends or family considered being homeless?

Actually most potheads have homes. It was those who are meth and crack, heroin users who are mostly homeless.

I was reffering to the Redwoods of which I am familiar.....Humboldt-Medocino--Trinity...Del Norte....you know...'pot central'

We're bad!:giggle:

U know what? I think I will actually do that and when I bring him home from the airport, I will show him to his new room outside. LOL!

U know what? I think I will actually do that and when I bring him home from the airport, I will show him to his new room outside. LOL!

Yeah it is GOOD IDEA...But you need to take pix of his new room and him in the back yard.. LOL and post in here...

Yeah it is GOOD IDEA...But you need to take pix of his new room and him in the back yard.. LOL and post in here...

I was thinking of doing that..hope I dont forget cuz he is flying out on June 3rd, I think.

I'd love to be there to see the look on his face. Be sure to take a pic and email it to me!

I was reffering to the Redwoods of which I am familiar.....Humboldt-Medocino--Trinity...Del Norte....you know...'pot central'
Oh u have met my brother who lives in Trinity County? One day I am going up there and digging gold out of river that run thru his property. Strange place to live there yes but homeless people there not that I know of. My former best friend from high school decided to be a squatter in Oregon and I met her squatter friends, they are not pothead but more alike mean drunk. Oh well.

Seeing Seven Towers

Actually most potheads have homes. It was those who are meth and crack, heroin users who are mostly homeless.

Actually, mental illness accounts for a higher percentage of homelessness. Substance abuse is prevelant among those mentally ill. It would appear, to many, that substance abuse is the cause of homelessness. It's, actually, the mental health that needs fixin' and, today, the fastest growing population is comprised of American veterans.

Actually, mental illness accounts for a higher percentage of homelessness. Substance abuse is prevelant among those mentally ill. It would appear, to many, that substance abuse is the cause of homelessness. It's, actually, the mental health that needs fixin' and, today, the fastest growing population is comprised of American veterans.

That's a shame...

If I am homeless.. then i will join and live with you Ader!!!! :eek:

J\K!!

If I am homeless.. then i will join and live with you Ader!!!! :eek:

J\K!!

If we all become homeless, maybe we all should buy a 50 room mansion and live happily ever! LOL!

If we all become homeless, maybe we all should buy a 50 room mansion and live happily ever! LOL!

:lol: Maybe! How about joinin' Alex' place since we joined in this site of his. He is the owner afterall ! :giggle:

"IF" we are homless,, then we can all "crash" at Alex or NS place! We have one hell of a good party and lots of HUGGIES! ha
Just kidding ha

Back