If Walls Could Talk...

I'm Gone! :run:

There's a difference between drooling and actually consuming the fried food :P

If anything, my clothes are too big for me now :roll:

Better start saving money for a shopping spree!

Thanks!! Lets make a new sticky thread for all the AD females to meet up and shop at the nearest Mall LOL

Har har, i could not make to come all the way from the cold place to the warm place. :cry: just take pictures or watch live internet tv online. :cool2:

Har har, i could not make to come all the way from the cold place to the warm place. :cry: just take pictures or watch live internet tv online. :cool2:

There are no good malls in Northern Cali, lets meet in Chicago. I ah-dore Gurnee Mills, it takes the whole day just to walk through the entire Mall!

How about this? Since a road trip is greatly needed for this birdie (and I love flying solo!), I'll knock on your door and drag you to the store with me. A few articles of clothes from each state!! :) Sounds fab aye?

*builds a brick wall around myself*

Sorry, ladies! :aw:

Um, I want the walls to tell me that Shia Labeouf is gay. Also Johnny Pacar. Both of them are so effin' HOT!! *drools*

It would say that I LOL'd at this video.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47D9-U8hn5I&feature=related]YouTube - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Kitten Mittens[/ame]

Um, I want the walls to tell me that Shia Labeouf is gay. Also Johnny Pacar. Both of them are so effin' HOT!! *drools*

No silly. Shia Labeouf has announced many times that he is in love with his mother and wishes he could marry her.

And he is 21.

Back