If someone made avatars?

time for sleep?

Attachments

• anime_guys.jpg
    anime_guys.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 120
Many thanks to Banjo who did my avatar!! Doesn't it look great!!! Kudos to a great artist-at-work! :D

burrito said:
Holy shit! That kicks ASS! I gotta learn how to do that!
lol, if u want me make avatar for u.. then ask me and tell me what do u want for ur avatar. ;)

I want an avatar of me 'Riding the Lightning"! I am somewhat new to the whole computer/internet thing . . . I have no idea where to start. I know how to surf, but that's about it. I especially love your avatar because I am building a website based on FIRE! I will let you see it if you want. It needs a lot of work.

burrito said:
I want an avatar of me 'Riding the Lightning"! I am somewhat new to the whole computer/internet thing . . . I have no idea where to start. I know how to surf, but that's about it. I especially love your avatar because I am building a website based on FIRE! I will let you see it if you want. It needs a lot of work.
hmm, sure. do u have picture of u? i made my own avatar.. finish it about 15 mins. sure, i want see ur websites.

SuperHuman said:
hmm, sure. do u have picture of u? i made my own avatar.. finish it about 15 mins. sure, i want see ur websites.

Dammit! did you get that reply? Well here it is again if you did. I will have to find you a pic, and I don't know how to send it to you through this. Here is my website. tell me what you think. I know it needs a lot of work. I bought some cheap ass web design program . . . It won't let me do much, and I don't know how to code HTML.

http://www.flamingcatharsis.com

Attachments

• DSC00013.JPG
    DSC00013.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 57
SuperHuman said:

Oh, and here's a cool fire pic or two. . .

Attachments

• flame16.jpg
    flame16.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 14
  • flame11.jpg
    flame11.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
  • flame14.jpg
    flame14.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
burrito said:
Oh, and here's a cool fire pic or two. . .
alright, do u want i make fire on picture of u? u said 'Riding the Lightning" for ur avatar.. what it is mean?

edit out my son and put lightning in behind? That would kick ass. I just thought you would appreciate the fire pics. If you don't have lightning, use fire.

burrito said:
edit out my son and put lightning in behind? That would kick ass. I just thought you would appreciate the fire pics. If you don't have lightning, use fire.
oh! alright, i am work on it right now

done! i use video gif.. i will PM u and save it in ur computer.. if u got it then please let me know, smile!

oh man.. angelfire is down.. i have to wait if it is show up then i will send u on ur PM..

Back