If I was ready to talk, would you listen?

Yes, I did say "listen", but that's also from 38 years of some kind of hearing. Sorry. I will gladly read a blog if you are so inclined.

Wirelessly posted

I recall subscribing to your previous blog; whatever happened to it? I enjoyed reading it.

I wasn't keeping it updated regularly due to my then hectic schedule of three jobs plus studies at Uni. Finally, I just gave up and took it down. Think of this as a new blog, not so much as a continuation of the last one, if that makes any sense.

*raise hand*

answer-boy.gif

I have thought about starting a blog about this personal journey that I am currently on. If I was ready to talk, who here would listen?

Go for it! I would love to read what you have to say about anything. I have a blog over on Blogspot but it exists only so I can read others' blogs and comment on them. I don't blog much anymore.

I would listen

Go for it Dixie, it's part of the journey. I think it is totally awesome you are willing to share this with us. I for one, am gratefull for your trust. So do it for yourself and perhaps imspire others to seek out their path, laughing, and all that goes with that experience. I Love it....Midnight♥♥♥

Back