If Divorce is illegal.

if Divorce will be illegal by Jan. 1, 2006

• if married, would you divorce your spouse now?

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • if married, would you stay married?

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • if single, would you seriously find somebody?

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • if single, would you never marry, fear of marrying wrong person?

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • This thread is stupid, Miss P.

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

The*Empress

Reaction score
If Divorce will be illegal in USA by January 1, 2006 ...

what would you do???

If you are already married, would you divorce your
spouse now... because you can't stand that person?
Or stay married?

If you are single, would you seriously find the right person
to marry to?
Or don't marry at all, because of fear of marrying a wrong person
and stuck with that person forever?

yea, right....Miss P is having one of her non sense day. Divorce is Illegal, I doubt that. That sounds very communist. :lol:

Where did you get that information?????? This sound BS to me! You are totally :crazy:!!!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
If Divorce will be illegal in USA by January 1, 2006 ...

what would you do???

If you are already married, would you divorce your
spouse now... because you can't stand that person?
Or stay married?

If you are single, would you seriously find the right person
to marry to?
Or don't marry at all, because of fear of marrying a wrong person
and stuck with that person forever?

Hey, guys! Ease up a bit; she never said it IS illegal! It is a "just suppose" question, jeez. Dontcha know what IF means?

Miss P, all I have to say about that is if it became illegal, there would be all kinds of dead bodies around! :rofl:

Not a very thought provoking question, Miss P but it is your right to ask......

My dad said to my mom the night before their marriage that he didn't believe in divorce, but he believed in murder. :laugh2:

If there is a law banning divorce (lighten up people-- this is a hypotherotical scenario...! *passing out chill pills*)...
I won't have a problem staying in a marriage because I feel confident in my marriage with my husband being a long-term. But if I was single instead, I will definitely being more selective (and EXTRA-cautious) about being proposed or proposing to somebody. You cannot know a person 100% even after many years!

It will be horrible if people cannot get divorce, but then it will definitely put stop to the talboids about celebrity's breakups and whatnot. YAY!

um... til death do us part....

Yeah you're right Tousi...

I'll be afraid if a spouse decide to get rid of me by killing me off.

:bump:

gnarlydorkette said:
If there is a law banning divorce (lighten up people-- this is a hypotherotical scenario...! *passing out chill pills*)...
I won't have a problem staying in a marriage because I feel confident in my marriage with my husband being a long-term. But if I was single instead, I will definitely being more selective (and EXTRA-cautious) about being proposed or proposing to somebody. You cannot know a person 100% even after many years!

It will be horrible if people cannot get divorce, but then it will definitely put stop to the talboids about celebrity's breakups and whatnot. YAY!

yep... I agree... :P

henry the 8th

well, murder would shoot through the roof,the cathlic church would not give the king a divorce..so he chopped his wives heads off!

i hate to think how many weeks my future wife would plan it out...for getting my dirty hands on her white guest bath towels.....the horror!!!

every woman

every woman has her breaking piont when it comes to hand prints. i have a tiny motorcycle shop,and even after scrubing my hands with every soap on the planet i still leave marks on the walls,on my clothes,on her clothes...everywhere it drives me nutts!

and before any body sugests their favorite...i have tried it! shampoo,orage degreeser,dishwashing saop,pumice,lava,ect,ect.....the only thing thAT REALLY SEAMS TO WORK IS BABY OIL!

becouse it mixes with the dirty stuff ......then takes forever to come off it self!!!!!

Big E said:
My dad said to my mom the night before their marriage that he didn't believe in divorce, but he believed in murder. :laugh2:

Yep, that is what my husband said. Child support cost a lot of money.

Reminds me of this quote: My lawyer is a Smith & Wesson 44 Magnum! LOL!

vfr said:
well, murder would shoot through the roof,the cathlic church would not give the king a divorce..so he chopped his wives heads off!

i hate to think how many weeks my future wife would plan it out...for getting my dirty hands on her white guest bath towels.....the horror!!!

Your post remind me of British King Henry VIII... He got major & catholics behead because they rejected Henry´s divorce application to his 1st wife Catherine of Spain & married Anne Bolyen then got her behead because she gave him a girl... 3rd to 6th wives... He´s a horrible man...

Miss*P
I vote "I dont know".

I feel bad for people who feel being raped to married lousy & abusive partners due divorce illegal... No Way.

i vote if single, would you never marry, fear of marrying wrong person?

how you get that info of divorces cases? are you lawyer?,miss P

when my parents got divorces in 1990 when i was 9 years old and my mom got filed for divorces and she told me and she wont wanted married to my dad anymore.

and my mom's sister also divorces when i was 18 years old and my aunt hates that divorces and her ex-husband filed for divorces and he wont marry her anymore but im not sure but i will ask my aunt who filed her divorces.

Sara Boyce

Back