If allowed...

Would you be interested in joining the military?

• Yes! Definitely!

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Maybe..

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Absolutely Not!

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

horsecrazy

Reaction score
If the military were to allow deaf people to join, would you?

Yes, I would if I could. :)

But if they should decide to allow Deaf people join the military now, then I would be considered a bit too old to be in the military.

Sure would!...As for being "too old"...we're never too old!...We could work in communications, cook, hospital....many things I believe! And no doubt, if necessary, we could go to war also! And think of the travel!....Free housing, medical/dental.....but just being a part of protecting our country is # 1 !!

If the military were to allow deaf people to join, would you?

yes. I'd join military intelligence. My childhood friend was killed in Iraq. He was 519th Military Intelligence Battalion.

I would join the Air Force. Air Force runs in my family.

Absolutely not! War is terrible, and it caused many soldiers to become mental illnesses with a lot of traumas which effect their memory. I do not like wars and I would love to see many nations or countries to stop hating each other for their differences and thoughts. I know it is hard to have peace in our world, but it hurts so much when we have to fight for our rights or something that we should not make hatred like Iraq and other countries. Beside, I am liberal. We want peace! :roll:

If I could, I would do it. If I could, I would go for the Coast Guard.

It's funny because all of my father's 3 brothers were in different military branch. One was in Navy, One was in Army, One was in Marine and my dad had on planned to go into Air Force but that didn't happen because he had me at the time.

No Way in Hell!

Too Chicken!

I do support the ones that do! And love and respect my Brother to death! Due to he is currently in Iraq. He is a lot more braver than I am. :giggle:

Personally I would not.

my answer says NO!

im rather not join military but my great-grandfather join navy and also my dad is air force for 2-4 years.

I would join Air Force if I'm able to....

Whole side of my Dad's family except for my Dad has served in the Army/Air Force.

Absolutely, I would sign up for the Navy. I would be interested serving as a SEAL, or on board an Arleigh Burke class DDG or Virginia class SSN. No way in heaven and hell will there ever be peace on earth, too many differences conflicting with one another. The necessity for the US to be technologically ahead has paid off to keep the world in a respectable balance. I'd definitely be happy to serve to help maintain that balance.

I voted "Maybe.."

I'm not surprise if I am hearing and want to join there. :hmm:

Both my grandfathers served in the Army, my uncle served in Air Force. If I am allowed to join military, I would go for the Navy. :)

Back