If AD was a town

Originally posted by Aphrodite
Run a bed - n - breakfast inn for the guests in the town

and, of course - own a coffeeshop!

yea guests from *********** (DM)

(quit editing mine.. or your gonna piss me off!)

Last edited:
I am surprised that nobody wants to be a Superme Court Judge!.. I'd be the judge!.. Because I believe that Judge has more power because they can be judge as long as they want to until their retirement or death... Mayor .. they have to run and get voted again and be mayor again.. if you dont do shit.. then they wont vote that same mayor again.. but as for judge.... they have more power! .. if Mayor get in trouble.. of course.. he will be in my court.. I'll sentence him to Max sentence! :) *looking at Kevbo* *grins*

Look at the example of Bill Clinton's trail.... he's a president of US.. and he still have to go to court for what he caused the shit lol :) so therefore.. Judge is powerful....depending on .. jury....

Originally posted by Travis
I am surprised that nobody wants to be a Superme Court Judge!.. I'd be the judge!.. Because I believe that Judge has more power because they can be judge as long as they want to until their retirement or death... Mayor .. they have to run and get voted again and be mayor again.. if you dont do shit.. then they wont vote that same mayor again.. but as for judge.... they have more power! .. if Mayor get in trouble.. of course.. he will be in my court.. I'll sentence him to Max sentence! :) *looking at Kevbo* *grins*

Look at the example of Bill Clinton's trail.... he's a president of US.. and he still have to go to court for what he caused the shit lol :) so therefore.. Judge is powerful....depending on .. jury....
I didn't ask who has more power. :roll:

Originally posted by TommyGirl
Is there possible to write in Russian here, HOW?
of course. Russia has european letters in it right? just like Spain and French do...especially Britain.

Originally posted by Travis

I don't think Clinton went to the Supreme Court. He just went before the Investigation Committee, which is made up by Senate and so on, and they decided not to impeach him. Maybe if he was eligible for impeachment he might have gone to the Supreme Court, I really :dunno:

Originally posted by Steel
of course. Russia has european letters in it right? just like Spain and French do...especially Britain.

Russian language does not use the same ABC as we do. They use the Cyrillic ABC. I don't know of a way how to display in Cyrillic ABC, but if you go to this link, you can see what Russian really looks like:

http://www.learningrussian.com/phrasebook/basic.htm

"What's up?" in Russian would be "kak dela?"

Well, who else want to run...

food store?

post office?

newspaper publication?

doctor?

don't forgot these TOWN's important essentials! Fellows, you can add further essentials to meet the needs of the townspeople!

Post office is gov't responsibility, so that is Kevbo's responsiblity. He'll have to hire ppl to work in the PO, and make sure they dont go postal! :lol:
Who are the council people for AD-Town? Or does Kevbo run the city alone by himself?

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
I am your owner :naughty: arent you supposed to protect my bed from the bad bad guys???

I thought you disowned me. :o :lays head on your lap: :D :lays at the side of your bed being alert: :twisted:

Back