Icom

I have used both the Voiis and now the Phonak TVLink with my iCom and Naida's. The sound delay that I noticed when I used the Voiis was at worst case annoying. I was still able to use it but the sound syncing with lipreading made it hard work. This is not the case with the TVLink, it works withut any delay!!

Also having a base (TVLink) that also charges the iCom (when not in use) is a plus.

I have used both the Voiis and now the Phonak TVLink with my iCom and Naida's. The sound delay that I noticed when I used the Voiis was at worst case annoying. I was still able to use it but the sound syncing with lipreading made it hard work. This is not the case with the TVLink, it works withut any delay!!

Also having a base (TVLink) that also charges the iCom (when not in use) is a plus.
Since I've only had my Naida's for a year now, I never had the VOIIS but had read about the delay. I opted to wait for the TVLink and I have that and it works great. And I agree. Having the base is a plus.

VOIIS and TVLink provide bluetooth connection to your TV.

I use TVLink with my iCom. The audio is sent from the TV through the TVLink to my iCom which then sends the audio to my HAs. (TVLink & iCom are Phonak products).

iCom - TVLink - Overview | Phonak - life is on

I notice it I am pretty interesting new technical! I am surprised :ty:
it is very interesting!

I would like to be able to hear the TV better, but I just did not care for the iCom when I tried it last fall. Oh well, I'll just stick with my captions I guess.

Hm.... I suppose I could try using my old Comtex FM unit again... I'll have to see if I can hook the transmitter up to the TV and use the receiver with my NoizFree MusicLink. Will have to do some experimenting.

Back