Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull Volcano

Wow, some of those pictures are amazing. :)

Nothing sad about it. It's nature in action. The Earth is always moving, changing whether it's for the better or worse.

Nothing sad about it. It's nature in action. The Earth is always moving, changing whether it's for the better or worse.

who is being sad? this is amazing photography!

amazing pictures,
this event will stop global warming, I think
It will decrease global temperature, we r under control :)

AmmmmmAAAAAAZZZINNNGGGG pics!!! Wow! Thank you Loml for sharing them!

you know what's even amazing? being able to pronounce Eyjafjallajokull!!!! :dizzy:

500x_volcaname.jpg

Just what I was thinking. :giggle:

CJB - sorry. here's the description of picture which is a comic strip. title - "How to name a volcano". An old scientist is at the computer, pondering - "hmmm" to enter a name for this volcano. next box - he left his computer to make himself a cup of coffee. a cat jumped on his keyboard. next box - a cat suddenly jumped off his computer and the scientist looked at the monitor and exclaimed - AH-HA!!! next box - a picture of front-page newspaper "Daily Times - Eyjafjallajokull erupts!!!!!"

:lol:

CJB - sorry. here's the description of picture which is a comic strip. title - "How to name a volcano". An old scientist is at the computer, pondering - "hmmm" to enter a name for this volcano. next box - he left his computer to make himself a cup of coffee. a cat jumped on his keyboard. next box - a cat suddenly jumped off his computer and the scientist looked at the monitor and exclaimed - AH-HA!!! next box - a picture of front-page newspaper "Daily Times - Eyjafjallajokull erupts!!!!!"

:lol:

:laugh2::laugh2:

:ty: Jiro

Yes it's sad. Of course These pictures are eye opening and beautiful. that's for sure. I said, "sad" because of this situation that had happening to people, mammals, and living things go through this difficult condition.

Amazing photos; I get a little sense of the power and magnitude of this thing!

Wow. It's so beautiful but yet, it is also destructive.

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us all. :)

Back