Iced Tea or Hot Tea?

Do you like to drinking Iced Tea or Hot Tea?

• Iced Tea only

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Hot Tea only

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Both, Iced Tea and Hot Tea

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • No, I don't like to drinking Iced Tea or Hot Tea.

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
I like drink hot teas without sugar. I hate sugar in my teas. I like it that way.

I love hot teas mostly. I use herbal teas most of time. Now I like Rooibos teas too.
I do drink hot teas in summer time. I don't like instant teas yuck! I like real teas.

Oh, I love drinking tea. Both Hot & Cold! Sometimes, just to mimic that expensive "coffee house" taste, I'll put some cream into my sweetened ice tea. And it tastes great.

My cousin runs her own tea importing business, Mrs. Kellys Tea, where I buy the hard to find flavors like Russian Caravan Smoky,Black Currant Rooibos, Cherry Oolong and Chai White tea. Heck, I'm into drinking tea so bloody much that I even own *both* the Mrs. Tea automatic brewer and a Japenese Tetsubin!

im really loves drink hot tea and icea tea both but im not usually drink hot tea for months but my mom loves drink hot tea.

and i loves drink sweet tea one of my favorites drinks than non-sweet tea mostly people who like sweet tea or non-sweet tea because dues dibates,heart surgery,etc need to less drink like that.

you might want to break that down a little more, I love Iced sweet tea, if it is normal tea, I can't drink it. Hot tea, no, I prefer hot choc, cap. or coffee in the winter months

I'm not crazy over ice tea... I prefer to drink hot tea... (herbal teas) thru 4 seasons, no matter either weather is hot or cold...

I'm addict to herbal teas and can't live without them.... especially roobios....:bowdown: and hot summer, still hot tea or iced water...

Neither. I had an 8th grade teacher who used to drink hot or cold tea every day and I could always smell it on her breath. :( I eventually reached the point where I could no longer stand the smell of tea. I'll take hot cocoa, orange juice, soda or milk instead. :)

I drink hazelnut or french vanilla coffee in the mawnun, and as of tea, I love both hot and iced. I love restraunts from the south sweetened tea. As of iced tea i do love flavors like peach, herbal green tea. When get sick, i use herbal green tea with honey and it really helps.

Iced tea is very sweet, as I am happy to drink hot tea.

I am coffee-drinker.

I am a coffee drinker too Opal :lol: just have to limit myself to 2 cups a day with the rare occasions of up to 4 a day

as for tea -- i love both iced and hot tea and am currently drinking some hot tea :D

I drinks hot tea everyday! I drink mostly extra strong tea. Sometimes drinks Twinings English Breakfast tea and Grey Earl tea too. :)

I did try Iced tea but it is too sweet for me.

i love Iced Tea "green Tea" .... mmmh!
sometimes hot tea too, if i am sick. what i want drink to thing of hot tea "black tea with honey" or "fruits tea"

Back