Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Haagen-Dazs

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which ice cream do you like best Ben and Jerry or Haagen-Dazs?

I created poll for fun using two brands you need to pick one :giggle:

There is other brand ice cream.... north star, blue bunny.... i like them, too.

i like ben and jerry i try that on the cruise YES ben and jerry was on freedom of the seas

:giggle:

Aww... only two choices?

You should provide more choices. There are a lot of other brands. There is one brand that I prefer over the two you provided us. :)

Ben and Jerry! I do like other brand also but Ben and Jerry taste the best. PRICEY! :ugh3: I have to keep eye on sale.

Aww... only two choices?

You should provide more choices. There are a lot of other brands. There is one brand that I prefer over the two you provided us. :)

yes, Vampyrox only two choices just for fun bec both are tough decisions :lol:

I have tried Haagen-Dazs ice cream in Canada. It's yummy.

Never ate Haagen Daz, believe it or not. Tried Ben and Jerry's once and I can't say I have a taste for it.

Sorbet ice-cream's more my preference.

I voted "Ben and Jerry" I like Reese's peanut butter cup and rocky road ben and jerry ice cream!

I dunno these brands, beside I'm not really into icecream as I hardly eat any, if I do, my fave is mint choc chips.

I don't like Ben & Jerry too much. Usually they add so much to the ice cream.....:ugh: Haagen Daz is good. My favorite flavors are vanilla and green tea. Haagen Daz vanilla is really good. Sometimes it is too greasy so I add water and this makes one of my roommates want to puke or cry :laugh2: Green tea ice cream is hard to find in any brand. Usually I eat it only in a restaurant.

I like them both, but I voted Ben and Jerry's because I LOVE Cherry Garcia!

I vote none because we don't have those both brand here in Germany.

Back