Ice Age 3

JamieLynn

Reaction score
I'm going to go watch the movie tomorrow night!!!

I'm a huge fan when it comes to IA 1 and IA 2... Has anybody seen IA 3? Is it good? Is there something you specifically liked or disliked? :shrug:

There's also one theater doing 3D. I have never been there but I get sick very easily on motion pictures... I guess I should be going for the "normal" version, right?

:D JL

My son wanna go see it...but prefer on DVD....we own 1 and 2 but I think part 2 is lost...I dunno how did it happened...oh well! So will buy another one for Christmas....:)

Last night, we watched Ice Age III. I fell sleep. My wife liked it.

My son wanna go see it...but prefer on DVD....we own 1 and 2 but I think part 2 is lost...I dunno how did it happened...oh well! So will buy another one for Christmas....:)
There are usually 2 times when a DVD is on sale... when the sequel is out in theaters or when a sequel is released on DVD.

Since it's out in theaters, you might be able to get it cheap. If you want to wait, you can get it when the 3rd one comes on DVD. :)

Last night, we watched Ice Age III. I fell sleep. My wife liked it.

The fact that you fell asleep is that a good sign or a bad sign? :giggle:

I'm so excited and can't wait!

LakeTahoe: I'm sure you can get some cheap DVD somewhere. Just wait a little bit... maybe DVD 2 will get back to you eventually... Has happened to me many times :cool2: If I like IA 3 I'll get it on DVD anyway :D

I've read some reviews for this. They've been mixed so far but I'm excited to see the (assumed) trilogy complete. The trailer gave me a good chuckle here and there.

I watched it in 3D. It had some good parts but I don't think I will have any desire to watch it again.

I'm going to go watch the movie tomorrow night!!!

I'm a huge fan when it comes to IA 1 and IA 2... Has anybody seen IA 3? Is it good? Is there something you specifically liked or disliked? :shrug:

There's also one theater doing 3D. I have never been there but I get sick very easily on motion pictures... I guess I should be going for the "normal" version, right?

:D JL

I WANT TO SEEEE THAT!
i just watched the 1st and 2nd one on TV the other day.
i also want to see the proposal <3

Oh I wanna see that movie! I liked the first movie and the second movie.... my son loves their movies.

I like watching the nutty squirrel try so hard to get the nut and never get it.

If they do a fourth film, which Im not in favor of, they should just release a direct-to-DVD movie featuring Scrat. Personally that's where a lot of laughs comes from, watching his attempts at gaining/losing the acorn.

Jamie, I have a motion sickness over some movies like Cloverfield, Quarantine, Bourne Identity, and those movies with shaky motion screen. When I use 3D, I don't get any motion sickness. Weird. You should try experiment with that, and if not work for you, well send me a bill. :)

Jamie, I have a motion sickness over some movies like Cloverfield, Quarantine, Bourne Identity, and those movies with shaky motion screen. When I use 3D, I don't get any motion sickness. Weird. You should try experiment with that, and if not work for you, well send me a bill. :)

:giggle: Sure no problem - I'd just need your addy :wave:

I don't really dare going into 3D though... I'm afraid I might get sick and won't find my way out of darkness :roll: I'm pathetic, I know! LOL

If they do a fourth film, which Im not in favor of, they should just release a direct-to-DVD movie featuring Scrat. Personally that's where a lot of laughs comes from, watching his attempts at gaining/losing the acorn.
Hahaha... that's true.

I actually used the trailer for the first Ice Age movie as part of my video player project that I developed when I was in college years ago. I had to develop an interactive display that plays Quicktime videos. I used an image of a television on top of a DVD player. The DVD player had detailed display showing if it was playing, paused, fast-forwarding, rewinding, double speed, etc. I even used a remote. It was pretty cool.

how was it? We all plan to watch it, more likely to rent a dvd movie.

Oh... I didn't get to see it. The weather was sooooooo nice and I got to spend time with the boys. We were out at the pool and playing ping pong every once in a while :wave:

This weekend I gotta run errands on Saturday and Sunday it's family barbecue :cool2:

Movie will have to wait a little more... maybe next weekend.

I hate, hate, hate Quarantine the movie. It was horrible and gave me the motion sickness too. Jeez!

Back