i711 Installer

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Position: Installer

Locations: NY-CA-FL-CHICAGO-TEXAS-ROCHESTER

This position is responsible for assisting deaf and hard-of-hearing customers with installing the i711 web cam and/or VP with i711 VRS. The Installer will be responsible for troubleshooting networking issues and training customers on how to make a VRS call.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.

Customer Support, Training and Education
• Provide technical assistance to customers requiring help in: (i) setting up webcams and/or videophones; (ii) adding i711.tv to their videophone directories; and (iii) placing a VRS call using both methods
• Responsible for assisting deaf and hard-of-hearing customers in setting up video products in their home such as webcams and/or D-Link, VP100, and VP200 devices
• Provide remote customer education and training on using i711 relay services, developing educational/training materials as needed
• Troubleshoot hardware/software issues as required to achieve customer satisfaction
• Reports service related issues and interfaces with the i711.com Customer Support Team
• Provide, on a escalation basis, second-tier customer support and/or technical assistance to relay users, in collaboration with the i711.com Customer Support Team
• Transfer knowledge and learning to first-tier customer support to minimize number of escalations to second-tier Customer Support Team

Customer Feedback and Understanding
• Collect and disseminate customer feedback to i711.com Regional Installation Supervisor
• Identify and communicate patterns and trends in customer usage based on observations

Customer Interactions and Brand Building
• Promote favorable perception of the Company’s brands and relay service offerings with customers through regular interactions and participation in special events, as directed by i711.com
• Responsible for providing regional presentations and/or workshops for i711 relay services
• Build and maintain positive relationships with Deaf and hard of hearing communities, including but not limited to the following: business, education, government, and community-based organizations
• Identify regional community events for i711.com representation, as directed by Sales
• Convey excitement and enthuasism about the Company and its relay services

SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:

• None

QUALIFICATIONS:

To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

• Excellent communication skills and a good understanding of Deaf culture
• Ability to create reports encompassing installation and customer service related issues; interface with the i711.com Customer Support Team and Sales Operations Manager
• Must be familiar with technical aspects of both text and video relay services
• Ability to effectively communicate in American Sign Language (ASL) required
• Ability to be flexible and accommodate an extensive travel schedule

Application deadline: Until filled

We offer competitive salaries a comprehensive benefits package

Please submit your resume or application to: hr@goamerica.com

Back