i711.com

ideafspy

Reaction score
I feel being spoiled from i711.com that I got the second letter from them. First one, I got 5 dollar free for getting starbuck. Now second, one pint free under 4.95 as its say on coupon. Do you guy get one? I think they being nice but I still like i711.com for various reason. Myself I still support Sorenson and think that not nesscay to have siprelay.com; however, if they made alike i711.com. What I like about i711.com, they hold the address while I just simple type "doctor" on aim and they automatic dial number. its kind of nice service. :cool:

:ty: i711.com for coupon.

Last year I got gift card from Starbucks which i711 sent me (it was 3.00) and this time coupon for Ben and Jerry, FREE! YUM! I am gonna get that tonight!!!!

I feel being spoiled from i711.com that I got the second letter from them. First one, I got 5 dollar free for getting starbuck. Now second, one pint free under 4.95 as its say on coupon. Do you guy get one? I think they being nice but I still like i711.com for various reason. Myself I still support Sorenson and think that not nesscay to have siprelay.com; however, if they made alike i711.com. What I like about i711.com, they hold the address while I just simple type "doctor" on aim and they automatic dial number. its kind of nice service. :cool:

:ty: i711.com for coupon.

But HOW do you get validated?? I have tried many times but the validation email never arrives!

I dont remember. I had it for few years and I don't use it! LOL! but I'll leave it alone so I can get free coupons or gift cards. :giggle:

Oh boy I shouldn't have said intruder before. This guy seemed to be obsessed with that word now.

They recently sent me a free coupon of Ben & Jerry (?) ice cream -- I haven't used it yet.

I don't understand why they sent me one though I don't use i711 for several reasons - like when I call someone through i711, they conceal their phone numbers from showing up on caller ID and when they are spamming, they use Yahoo! E-mail address instead of the official one!

Back