I would like your opinion

ember

Reaction score
How many believe that replies to post made here are a small insight about who that person is and why or why not?

Post replies

Thanks for asking that one Ember ! smile..YES of course it does give us insight into the way the person thinks and even at times their patience level, there is a lot of sarcasm also and it would be nice for those ppl to note they are being sarcastic, so feelings dont get hurt. Smile Peace to you Ember!

Thanks for asking that one Ember ! smile..YES of course it does give us insight into the way the person thinks and even at times their patience level, there is a lot of sarcasm also and it would be nice for those ppl to note they are being sarcastic, so feelings dont get hurt. Smile Peace to you Ember!

Thanks midnightsun and peace to you as well.

I ask because sometimes I root for the underdog or to get a conversation going I will take the view of the opposition and not reveal what or how I really feel at all. Only in personal conversations do I really begin to open up

Thanks midnightsun and peace to you as well.

I ask because sometimes I root for the underdog or to get a conversation going I will take the view of the opposition and not reveal what or how I really feel at all. Only in personal conversations do I really begin to open up

In other words you're a troll? ;)

BTW - I did notice that with you.

In other words you're a troll? ;)

BTW - I did notice that with you.

:laugh2::laugh2:

If I'm a troll you're a troll :p

Lol and you would notice you are the only person here who has put up with me and my antics long enough to have a conversation with me LoL
:cheers:

The problem- is one's response one's real opinion? I would guess that "slinging the term troll" is in the "eye of the beholder". Does it show-disagreement?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

The problem- is one's response one's real opinion? I would guess that "slinging the term troll" is in the "eye of the beholder". Does it show-disagreement?

I think he was poking fun at me PFH and I have had several conversations outside of the forums. He has seen a sillier side of me :giggle:

I am unaware of "any interaction/conversations outside AD forums" with anyone. Comment #7 "I think he was poking fun at me PFH"
Were you part of VampireFreaks.Com at which I "could have poked fun at you". It has over 1,2Million members.You would have to belong to same cults that I do plus I wouldn't know what your user name is/was then. How would I- before joining Alldeaf.com in July/10?

I don't have AIM / Instant messenger or Facebook either.-Bottesini.

LoveBlue: I read the sentence as referring to me.

Last edited:
I am unaware of "any interaction/conversations outside AD forums" with anyone. Were you part of VampireFreaks.Com?

Dr. Phil, do you have AIM or any instant messengers? THat is the type of outside conversations being referred to.

I am unaware of "any interaction/conversations outside AD forums" with anyone. Were you part of VampireFreaks.Com?
ember was saying that she had conversations with PFH, not with you. So why are you asking her if she's part of VampireFreaks.Com? :dunno:

People are under no obligation to be 100% honest when posting on the internet. That is why I take a lot of it with a grain of salt.

For me, I am as honest as I can be on my views. What you see is what you get.

The only time I will lie is if someone ask me about my weight. And THAT is off limits. :)

I have met plenty of ADers in real life.

I am really not a Gothic person but I am a vampire!!! So, beware!!! LOL

:laugh2::laugh2:

If I'm a troll you're a troll :p

Lol and you would notice you are the only person here who has put up with me and my antics long enough to have a conversation with me LoL
:cheers:

That is true, ember. As long as you believe what we stand up for our beliefs as we had experienced going to mainstream schools and having to go through speech and lipreading plus not having any accommodations which could have help us understand in the hearing classrooms, like many years ago. The hearing society think that we can lipread and understand them with no problem and that is not true at all. So that is why we were debating so much and a waste of time trying to explain to a troll when she or he don't believe us at all. For me, I am a very honest person and give them the blunt of what I went through and I know others do have difficulties going through even if some of them have CI and still can not understand what is going on in the hearing classrooms. That is why we need ASL interpreters! Please hearing people, don't make it more difficult every time the hearing people think we can hear with the CIs or hearing aids which is not for us to hear as we only hear environment sounds. We don't have hairs in our ears at all so why expect us to hear with the devices over and over just to make hearing miracles. :roll:

I respond to posts as best I can and as honestly as I can without revealing too much information. If the topic is too touchy or something I don't know a lot about I usually don't respond, but I will read the thread and follow it for a day or two just to see where the conversation goes.

I can understand why some members don't post their personal feelings about certain things as this is a public forum and anybody and everybody can read it.

I have had some discussions outside of AD.com, but I won't reveal those discussions. If I have an issue about something I will take it to the appropriate person. I've not had any major issues here at AD.com that warranted the attention of the mods or Alex, so I am content here. I'm glad I've found a great group of people I can talk to I'm proud to be a member here. This is a good place to be.

I respond to posts as best I can and as honestly as I can without revealing too much information. If the topic is too touchy or something I don't know a lot about I usually don't respond, but I will read the thread and follow it for a day or two just to see where the conversation goes.

I can understand why some members don't post their personal feelings about certain things as this is a public forum and anybody and everybody can read it.

I have had some discussions outside of AD.com, but I won't reveal those discussions. If I have an issue about something I will take it to the appropriate person. I've not had any major issues here at AD.com that warranted the attention of the mods or Alex, so I am content here. I'm glad I've found a great group of people I can talk to I'm proud to be a member here. This is a good place to be.

Its not that I am intentionally trying to be dishonest its just the way I am wired, and it has nothing to do with being here on this forum if I met you in my everyday life or any of you were in my circle of friends I would be the same way. Always have rooted for the underdog or taken their side. My friends know that about me though in all fairness. I rarely let my real emotions out but thats a defense mechanism its funny when I do my friend always says to me oh look there you are :giggle:

Back