I would like to have deaf friends

Rle

Reaction score
Hi everybody, :wave:

I would like to have deaf friends. I'm hearing, but I really respect deaf people and I want to learn more about this culture. For this love that I feel for deaf people, I will start my ASL 1 class in a week, and I would like if you can help me to help more people.

With Love and Admiration for you all,
-Rle :ty:

I would like to have deaf friends. I'm hearing, but I really respect deaf people and I want to learn more about this culture. For this love that I feel for deaf people, I will start my ASL 1 class in a week, and I would like if you can help me to help more people.

I don't know ASL. I feel no love from you. :(

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

Rle said:

We Deaf/deaf/hoh are just normal people like everyone else.

We work, play, raise families, and can be anything we want.

No worry we are friends happy for you! we are happy social for you! Happy friends joyful and, don't be lose your friends, want to happy friends close :) close be friends! effort to happy see your really hope be your friendly kindly respect!! take an time days!!

What do you mean with that? I just want to have friends. :)

It's obvious you are looking for help with your ASL class. Why not just come right out and ask? How much are you willing to pay for lessons?

IMHO Deaf peoples minds are a bit sharper than the average person.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry Bold )

We Deaf/deaf/hoh are just normal people like everyone else.

We work, play, raise families, and can be anything we want.

I'm really sorry if I offended someone with my post. I know all of you are normal people and are able to do every single thing like the rest of the people. I don't feel different of you, and I don't intended to offend you.

Forgive me!

-Rle

It's obvious you are looking for help with your ASL class. Why not just come right out and ask? How much are you willing to pay for lessons?

IMHO Deaf peoples minds are a bit sharper than the average person.

I would like to say a couple things. First of all, I didn't come to this website looking for help with my ASL. I have been studying ASL by my own, and also, I will start my ASL 1 (credit class at the college) next week. Also, I will become a volunteer in a deaf community. This is why I ask you for your help to help others. Finally, I don't feel different of all of you. Although I am a hearing, I have my own issues that I was born with, but I'm able to do everything I want to do.

Forgive me if I offended you with my post.

-Rle

I haven't come to this web site to take what you know of ASL, I have come to make friends. Please, forgive me if I offended you with my post.

-Rle

I haven't come to this web site to take what you know of ASL, I have come to make friends. Please, forgive me if I offended you with my post.

-Rle
No offense to me. I said that "tongue-in-cheek".

There seems to be many students that come to this site for the first time upon signing up for a ASL class. In addition there are many misconceptions about Deaf/deaf/HoH people and the Deaf culture.

Imagine joining a site dedicated to the advancement of colored people and posting;

Hi everybody,

I would like to have black friends. I'm white, but I really respect black people and I want to learn more about this culture. For this love that I feel for black people, I will start my black history class in a week, and I would like if you can help me to help more people.

With Love and Admiration for you all, -Rle

Do you see how ridiculous that sounds?

Please , I do not want to be admire or treated any difference than a hearing person! and I sure do not want your love . You really turn me off with your holy than thou attitude. Go find a God to worship!

Back