I Won I Won I Won......

Yeah thank you everyones....
I'm glad have one but barely wait for 3-5 days business day. First of all I have to pay by ups send it out... I believe I might received on Nov 8 or 9th.
I'll kept eye on my mark calendar.. (chuckles)

Yeah, Certinally if suppose I live in US and will have free vp of course but sadly i'm pure canadian where I living at.

Don't worry, I'll be deserved it.. *smile*

GalaxyAngel said:
Yes.. I cannot believe I won the bid from ebay.. I'm look forward hear owner email me by tomorrow morning and sort it out discussion prepare ready to arrange for UPS takes me 2 wks wait to get VP.. I can bear wait.. (chuckles)
In my mind kept saying.. wow... cannot believe I won the bid.. LOL (repeatly) stuck in my head.. LOL

Yes.. big time.. I'll look forward meeting you via VP... *smile*

:ty: to everyone!
:dance2: GalaxyAngel, Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you!! I hope you will have an awesome time chatting with your family and friends! Have fun and enjoy!!!! Good luck!!

Would you be able to make long distance calls with this VP without charge?

Tousi said:
Would you be able to make long distance calls with this VP without charge?

No Long distance.. I'm using Cable modem.. will link by address IP..
Extactly alike internet same! No difference there's no long distance charge..

*wise*

GalaxyAngel said:
No Long distance.. I'm using Cable modem.. will link by address IP..
Extactly alike internet same! No difference there's no long distance charge..

*wise*

With VP hook up with cable or dsl and can call anywhere all over the world without the charges. :D It is that neat. Better then the darn phone!!!

Anyone would like to chat with me on VP. Please pm me and I will give you my vp number. :D

I have not received vp yet..

*tapping my finger on desk* Barely patience....

I've checked the fedex already flies on airplane.... will be arrive my area around on Nov 15th..

(ugh)
Ship date
Nov 11, 2005
Estimated delivery
Nov 15, 2005 5:00 PM

Reference
DLINK DVC-1000 NTSC
Destination
ST THOMAS, ON
Service type
International Priority Service
Weight
1.5 kgs.

Status
In transit
Nov 11, 2005 7:29 PM

Left origin

SINGAPORE SG 5:27 PM

Picked up

SINGAPORE SG
Package received after FedEx cutoff

Nov 8, 2005 4:09 PM
Package data transmitted to FedEx

Thanks to seller send it out so late!

Awwwwwwwwwww I know the waiting is killing ya but time will fly before u know it. It does take time to get there. :hug: I am sure we will have fun chat on vp soon. I cant wait to chat with ya. :D

*running my time*
((waiting Delievery)) *looking out the rear window*
*itchy my arms* oh please hurry up.. Barely I'm restless... *getting vp*
But... Have look for T.V. reasonable price at wal mart.. reason I have to make sure t.v. have yellow/white plug hook up.. My old tv don't have kind yellow/white plug hook up..

Get ready for LINE UP... 1...2...3.. take ticket who interest view me..??
I'll be very happy call you.. I'm learning okay..

Take care...

I think that it could be a problem for you because you would not able to read the VP's manual for the instruction because it is written in Singapore. It could be worst if you speak on VP with Singapore instead of English! :-o :naughty: :giggle:

Bear w/me... Probably Delay my timing due clean up and also figures where best spot for VP...
My home isn't big.. It's doll house.. LOL

*smile*

webexplorer said:
I think that it could be a problem for you because you would not able to read the VP's manual for the instruction because it is written in Singapore. It could be worst if you speak on VP with Singapore instead of English! :-o :naughty: :giggle:

You're dead wrong.. HAHAHAHHAHA

It's english.. *pffft* Manual book is 100% english...

Back