I wish front and rear camera on MVP

Thanks Chevy57,
I don't know where is HOVRS Forums? it is only privte?

I will take care of him. I will contact him soon.

okay, I will talk Chevy57 explain then he will write message

I'm sorry, I still don't understand what you talking about. You would have to explain on the video and post it on youtube.

HOVRS Forums is private, I think and it is precisely for the HOVRS staff only.

I had discussed with RHR in VP in few while ago about front and rear camera. I now understand what he say. he wished that new technology would change in the future. Please everybody don't explain him about it. Thanks.

yeah, VPAD is 30°-35°, MVP is 45° (front to top only) I want 90° for front to rear

Rotating the camera 90 degree from front to rear then the video will be upside down on your friend's viewer :D

You will have to hold MVP upside down when camera is in rear :laugh2:

Rotating the camera 90 degree from front to rear then the video will be upside down on your friend's viewer :D

There is a technology that enables it to rotate when it's upside down...same way sidekick does.

YES, Thanks TechBill, but upside and down, I need watch keep viewer, rotating to rear, view sign tell me, he see rear, but MVP don't have 90 degree, if upside, sun or light to LCD, LCD is too hard and blank, if Sun can damage LCD or some look down and back neck will hurt :shock:

Back