I will be at MAAD's hotel in Denver...

Originally posted by Sabrina
Dang !! I did not get Deafclimber's hotel number.

:lol:
:eek: u were in denver also ???

Originally posted by knightwolf68
:eek: u were in denver also ???

Nope, I was just joking around.

ChelEler

Dang, I did not put it on him.

Attachments

• tn_makeawish.jpg
    tn_makeawish.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 52
Hiii Knightwolf68.. what's up? I am glad that you have a good time with your friends at Denver MAAD smile!!. That is okay if you didnt get a chance to check this thread no plm.. Dont worry it just was last min.

Yes I would love to meet u and guys that would be fun yeah. PM? oh that is private message?? Okay I will try pm u like I said I am new to all deaf and I am bad with computer lol. I will tell u where I live in your pm okay? You can pm me anytime and inform me with the plans. SMILE!! See you around Nice meeting u in here

Hii Sabrina.. That is so funny that u showed the picture of men's short yeah I want that so I can put on my hottie favorite actor Hugh Jackman ohhh yeah lol hee hee. But he is married. Damn! waa wah.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
it is so blast !!! I wish u could be here , Cheleler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ... i finally met deafclimber , kuifje75 and deaf258. they are cool folks !!! i don't have pix with me but few of these ADers have the pixs they will post asap when they have times to do

Yeah! Deaf258 and I had a great time at the Shooters party and met 5 members from AD: Knightwolf68, Wonderbum, Lasza, Pimpdaddyposse and one of KW68's friends, can't remmy his name (sorry!!!). I will try to post the picture ASAP I get my computer hooked up. Everyone were really cool to hang out with.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Yeah! Deaf258 and I had a great time at the Shooters party and met 5 members from AD: Knightwolf68, Wonderbum, Lasza, Pimpdaddyposse and one of KW68's friends, can't remmy his name (sorry!!!). I will try to post the picture ASAP I get my computer hooked up. Everyone were really cool to hang out with.
OH YEAH !!! It is chevykoala !!! He is my best friend from childhood so he just LURK round here with no post at all ... LOL ... Btw, at the first , I didn't know that deaf258 and Kuifje75 was coming as those another two ADers told me which was freak me out at first ... and Glad that we finally have the chance to met each other !! so give it BLAST time once again lol..

back from rock climbing in boulder, co.

unfortunately i didnt have a chance to meet some of yall at maad. only knightwolf68 caught me at maad on that afternoon before i left.

it was good to meet ya, knightwolf68. sorry for a short time to chat. my friends were waiting for me to join them for early dinner.

Hey, couldn't find this thread earlier but now here it is!

I posted picture of the post MAAD party of 6 AD members in my thread "Kuifje75's journey to Utah."

Sorry to have missed meeting you deafclimber.

deafclimber said:
back from rock climbing in boulder, co.

unfortunately i didnt have a chance to meet some of yall at maad. only knightwolf68 caught me at maad on that afternoon before i left.

it was good to meet ya, knightwolf68. sorry for a short time to chat. my friends were waiting for me to join them for early dinner.
yeah that's ok ... I can see how busy u are since allot of people was all over ya .. and hope that next time we would have the chance to chat longer term ... and did u have good time doing rock climb ? and which summit is best to do ??

kuifje75 said:
Hey, couldn't find this thread earlier but now here it is!

I posted picture of the post MAAD party of 6 AD members in my thread "Kuifje75's journey to Utah."

Sorry to have missed meeting you deafclimber.

hey ditto.... next time then... i might be in SLC for climbing next yr. :)

knightwolf68 said:
yeah that's ok ... I can see how busy u are since allot of people was all over ya .. and hope that next time we would have the chance to chat longer term ... and did u have good time doing rock climb ? and which summit is best to do ??

the best to climb was third flatiron that i had a blast time with only one bottle of water ! ugh. it took my friend and me 4 hrs to arrive the summit at third flatiron from a base. 8 pitches (pitch means between belay stations) on 1000 ft tall. it was not HARD to climb - 5.4 to 5.5, but a lot of fun ! i was lucky to climb on it bec it was open on august first since it had been closed for the falcon nestings since early feb. i saw several falcons flew around the third flatiron. it was very beautiful views from the summit.

Back