I will be at MAAD's hotel in Denver...

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ah, OK. I'm sure you all will have a blast! :thumb: Take some PICTURES cuz I wanna see all of you too! ;)

hee hee tee... sure i will do it for ya, hun....

Make sure to include WonderBum too. ;)
I don't think he would make it tomorrow night but he will only be at maad on saturday all day and he will end up to ballroom which i am not going to ballroom at all..

Ah, gotcha. Well, just don't leave anyone out for the pix. :) Try to include everyone from AD2 who is there already. :thumb:

I wish I could go but it's too far! :( Ahh well next time.. my grandparents live in Colorado by the way. :D

Hiiii!!... I am new to alldeaf and I am introuducing myself as Little Smiley to u guys. I am bad at computer lol.

Some of u guys are from Colorado. Damn I would like to meet some deaf people and I havent meet any much deaf people in here Colorado. But I could not go to meet u at MAAD'S because I have no car damn. I hope u guys have a good time. I hope I will meet u sometimes. SMILE!

Hey deafclimber, have fun climbing on moutain!! SMILE!! I love to go climbing on moutains I could be nuts lol. Have fun. deafclimber I am sorry if I took over your thread. Like I said I am new to this alldeaf. KEEP SMILING ALWAYS!!

HUGS U ALL!

Originally posted by Little Smiley
Hiiii!!... I am new to alldeaf and I am introuducing myself as Little Smiley to u guys. I am bad at computer lol.

Some of u guys are from Colorado. Damn I would like to meet some deaf people and I havent meet any much deaf people in here Colorado. But I could not go to meet u at MAAD'S because I have no car damn. I hope u guys have a good time. I hope I will meet u sometimes. SMILE!

Hey deafclimber, have fun climbing on moutain!! SMILE!! I love to go climbing on moutains I could be nuts lol. Have fun. deafclimber I am sorry if I took over your thread. Like I said I am new to this alldeaf. KEEP SMILING ALWAYS!!

HUGS U ALL!
I might know you... where in Denver area do you live at? you could ride a bus... ;)

Hiii PDP, What's up? No u dont know me. I moved here from other state three years ago. SMILE! bus city sucks in the area where I live. damn them! They are not good service GRRRR!! They close at night, stupid eh? Hmm. Nice meeting u, PDP and See u sometimes,smile! I am going to bed now zzzzzz hugs!!

Why cant someone like you, PDP or KW68, give Little Smiley a ride? Hmm? Just a suggestion.

Why cant someone like you, PDP or KW68, give Little Smiley a ride? Hmm? Just a suggestion.
No car here... ask KW68.... I'd be walking on foot and bus lol

Hiii PDP, What's up? No u dont know me. I moved here from other state three years ago. SMILE! bus city sucks in the area where I live. damn them! They are not good service GRRRR!! They close at night, stupid eh? Hmm. Nice meeting u, PDP and See u sometimes,smile! I am going to bed now zzzzzz hugs!!
Nuttin much... could I suggest riding a bike for short time then catching a bus? I do that sometime... otherwise taxi! What area do you live in? ttyl

Hiii ChelEler.. that is good suggestion but it might will make uncomfortable for us because we didnt know each other since I joined all deaf very recently. smile! see u around in here.

Hiii PDP... I can do that but I dont have a bike myself and I am not good with the areas that much and plus I would not go alone walking or whatever at night.. it is not safe for me because I am female and would be possibly lost. I dont like taxi.. they are not good drivers and few of them have no respect because my being hearing impaired I guess. but thanks.. hope will meet u in person sometimes. talk to u around SMILE!

Hiii ChelEler.. that is good suggestion but it might will make uncomfortable for us because we didnt know each other since I joined all deaf very recently. smile! see u around in here.

Hiii PDP... I can do that but I dont have a bike myself and I am not good with the areas that much and plus I would not go alone walking or whatever at night.. it is not safe for me because I am female and would be possibly lost. I dont like taxi.. they are not good drivers and few of them have no respect because my being hearing impaired I guess. but thanks.. hope will meet u in person sometimes. talk to u around SMILE!
oh hi little smilely !! i didn't check here since thursday and if i had known about u being here so i would be more than happy to take u with us it doesn't matter if ur being stranger or not... so u can PM me anytime and the colorado folks here we usually make the plans to meet each other like once a month or something like that ... what area do u live in ? if u don't want to say what area in the thread then u can pm and tell me so i will know and help u out with stuffs like that know what i mean ?

Hey... how did it go? Details and pix!! POST POST POST! ;)
it is so blast !!! I wish u could be here , Cheleler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ... i finally met deafclimber , kuifje75 and deaf258. they are cool folks !!! i don't have pix with me but few of these ADers have the pixs they will post asap when they have times to do

Originally posted by knightwolf68
it is so blast !!! I wish u could be here , Cheleler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ... i finally met deafclimber , kuifje75 and deaf258. they are cool folks !!! i don't have pix with me but few of these ADers have the pixs they will post asap when they have times to do

Ah, neato! :thumb: Maybe another time, I'll drag my hubby with me down there to have a blast with you folks, since my best friend from here just moved down to Denver. :dance:

Ah, neato! :thumb: Maybe another time, I'll drag my hubby with me down there to have a blast with you folks, since my best friend from here just moved down to Denver. :dance:
let ya know that to be prepare for next year in 04' of labor day weekend there will be national champion same location as last weekend ... so save ur pockets up hehe

Back