I wear cochlear implant

wildpony7777

Reaction score
Hi.. friend.. I wear coclar implant .. oh ya big help.. but too loud.. i can't handle all same time sound .. Dr told me to wear all time for use 3 year.. but Im trying wear all time.. less 4 month.. no help.. because that made me so headace all time.. so sad.. so far.. I didn't wear it since 2000.. :doh: :crazy: as much...
I moved from Indiana to Lived in Michigan.. I went to Dr for hearing test and all happen.. I didn't hear sound at all.. i was wonder.. what going on.. Dr told me losing sound.. And failed test.. I didn't wear hearing aid anymore either not wear program hearing aid.. :tears: so sad.. right now so far,,
Im proud to be deaf .. nothing can do with it for life as better..
that life.. i as learn hard way.. :ily:
:welcome: :type: chatting with me anytime u want to meet as friend smile friend.. :wave: hi friend.. :beer: :dj: :fly3: it me... :fly2: :thumb: :dance2: :applause: see ya around friend by wild
wildpony7777@yahoo.com

It takes time to get use to the CI....jut turn it down....it will come around if you give it a chance

I believe ci is good for only late-deafened or postlingual with one ear problem that's it.

wildpony7777 said:
Hi.. friend.. I wear coclar implant .. oh ya big help.. but too loud.. i can't handle all same time sound .. Dr told me to wear all time for use 3 year.. but Im trying wear all time.. less 4 month.. no help.. because that made me so headace all time.. so sad.. so far.. I didn't wear it since 2000.. :doh: :crazy: as much...
I moved from Indiana to Lived in Michigan.. I went to Dr for hearing test and all happen.. I didn't hear sound at all.. i was wonder.. what going on.. Dr told me losing sound.. And failed test.. I didn't wear hearing aid anymore either not wear program hearing aid.. :tears: so sad.. right now so far,,
Im proud to be deaf .. nothing can do with it for life as better..
that life.. i as learn hard way.. :ily:
:welcome: :type: chatting with me anytime u want to meet as friend smile friend.. :wave: hi friend.. :beer: :dj: :fly3: it me... :fly2: :thumb: :dance2: :applause: see ya around friend by wild
wildpony7777@yahoo.com

Wildpony,

I'm going to try to send you an invitation to join me on yahoo. My sign in is butternutcoffee.

Back