I was wondering

bbnt

King of all I see
Premium Member
Reaction score
does it suck for all of you knowing that you will never be as great as me?

Gee..bbnt! I reckon you're bored out of your mind -- had to do something to ease the pangs of boredom, hey? :giggle:

bbnt, dear, i am great.... but.... you'll always be better at sucking :bump:

How much would it cost to have the old chrome sucked off my classic car fenders? It needs resurfacing...

As usual, the ‘King of all I see’ needs to work on his grammar. The sentence should read ‘does it suck for all of you knowing that you will never be as great as I am'.

Levonian said:
As usual, the ‘King of all I see’ needs to work on his grammar. The sentence should read ‘does it suck for all of you knowing that you will never be as great as I am'.

owned.

btw: teh dictionary says great = 1 a : notably large in size : HUGE

are you insinuating that you're huge? In that case, I'm happy with my size, thankyouverymuch. No suckage here, Cap'n!

Levonian said:

I like mine better

Who said you were GREAT?.....Dream on Bbnt! :bye:

Great in simplicity perhaps....

But never will be greater than I am or the next person, you will only be great by your own conceiveable standards...thus, each one of us is greater in one way or another...look around, the materialistic things that were created by those greater, in hope life itself would benefit from...and greatness also can be achieved by just being ourselves as well...to achieve the status-quo of being greater than others is one whose ego has gone haywired...so, therefore, it must suck to know that you aren't greater than the rest of us....pftttt! ;)

Like ^Angel^ mentioned...dream on bbnt! :lol:

Roadrunner said:
Great in simplicity perhaps....

But never will be greater than I am or the next person, you will only be great by your own conceiveable standards...thus, each one of us is greater in one way or another...look around, the materialistic things that were created by those greater, in hope life itself would benefit from...and greatness also can be achieved by just being ourselves as well...to achieve the status-quo of being greater than others is one whose ego has gone haywired...so, therefore, it must suck to know that you aren't greater than the rest of us....pftttt! ;)

Like ^Angel^ mentioned...dream on bbnt! :lol:

I am still better than you

Back