I was on a nice vacation...

Unegawahya

Reaction score
Nice break for a week from college. But it's NOT so damn funny, I didn't get a peaceful week. My 59-y.o. roommie who also lives in his dad's old workshop needed my help with his stubborn tty machine. It's the silly piece of junkie behind the tty machine which the lines keep falling out. Grrrr! Fixed it. Then taking my kids to doctor's for the treatment: one is sick and one has an infection around in the back of his throat. Grrrr! Then tried to get some more napping. My kids' dad knocked on the door and has to take me shopping to get my son's suit for graduation and a pair of nice shoes...grrrrr! Furious, his pants didn't fit him. Turned out someone did a mix-matched; 8R for pants and 10H for the suit jacket. Grrrrr! :mad: Took it back today to get it exchange for a bigger pants..they don't have 10H pants but 12H is enough to fit him okay with a belt. Went to the pharmacy to get the prescribed medications..suckers..got a root canal treatment today...no hard foods! :( :mad: Sounds like I have a hefty and busy life this week. And load of laundry here and there. Phhhhftttt! Kids' dad went to his buddies' house to watch Soccer game.. I don't care. He should just get his fun there since he's not living here. Phhhft!

How is your life during a vacation? :)

Sorry, but I laughed!

Cuz u almost like me too...cuz I AM ON VACATION!! as well!!

U see, last Monday was my vacation and guess what? Got damn sick with mirgain headaches and had to stay in bed with sick in my stomach!!! For damn two days! But had to help mom to mow our lawn on the next day Tuesday which was not too bad for headaches but still kind of little sick in my stomach tho, not too bad but still stayed home.....then Wed, finally started to feel better but still have mild headaches, grrr! Then realized it was another since headaches again so had to nose spray which really help better but have to keep itup till it will go away but often I forget! That nose spray I bought was from stroe, Salten (sp?)... anyway it works for me... Thursday, I feel great finally but still have sinus headaches!!!! Damn... but I was working on my laptop so my deafie friend can use due to her computer plms was not working right! Then went out to do shopping that I need then stop by the computer shop to ask him some questions I need to know abt my friend's computer plms and said have to bring it in...groan... so brought it in today Friday after I had waited for my good friend to call me on vp which never did... finally had to go to meet my deaf friend for her computer there... find out it works ok after he tried to get it back to normal......so that was great...........then went to her place....in abt an hr or so bam!!! Her computer went crash into black screen......I said HUH, oh hell.... that can't be happened twice already!! So now will have to go there tmw at the shop AFTER having my car changes tires!!!!!!!! Geez.. so where is my relax????? Wahhhhhh :hyper: Oh well...no matter soon go back to work next Monday!!! At least my body was finally relax most of time this week anyway! LOL

NOw u see why! LOL

Heh! You can laugh. No need to apologize. We all have the similar or almost the similar situation during the VACATION!! :D Never know why it would always come to us once or a few times during our vacation. ;)

Sorry, you go thru with migraine headaches. I did. But I never like migraine...it's terrible when it feels like a jackhammer on our delicate brains. OUCH!

:rofl: poor all of you but you are not one of them. I too having grrrrrrr week since I am on vacation til Aug 28. So I am hoping that my vacation will go smoothing and hoping to find a house before school start. Getting on my knee and start praying. :D

Pomeranian said:
:rofl: poor all of you but you are not one of them. I too having grrrrrrr week since I am on vacation til Aug 28. So I am hoping that my vacation will go smoothing and hoping to find a house before school start. Getting on my knee and start praying. :D

:D :P "Oooh, yeeEAH?" *mimicked Lilo's friends in Disney's Lilo and Stitch* Hehehehee...Okay. You're so lucky to have a wonderful vacation until August 28.

Hope you will have fun during a vacation...but beware of vacation sneakers who will nip on your time and day. :D LOL! Yes...good idea to gettin' on your knees and start praying 100 times. *evil laugher* Hee-hee-hee-hee. Just kidding. ;) Okay. Have a smooth vacation and take care.

Back