I want to practice ASL more - Anybody interested?

sm

Reaction score
Hello Folks,
I am new to this site. I have been trying to learn ASL through various means because of my association with the deaf community. Am not able to get ahead. Sometimes I do feel that some of the deaf individuals reject my interest in practicing. Probably because they get bored.
But I would like to persist, learn and be a good signer. I want to have friends in the deaf community and converse with them.
So anybody interested in practicing ASL through skype video? Please reply and I will respond. Thanks -- SM

hello there !! i am Vanessa from Canada i just discovered this site and i found it very helpful, will be coming back to it in the future

I may be interested in giving that a try sometime. I'm just finishing my second semester of Asl at a community college. I really need to work on my receptive skills. I miss half of what I see. Anyway, I'll need your skype name and I'll try to catch you on sometime.

I'm new here too looking for the same thing. I'm finishing my second semester of ASL and would love to practice online via Skype. I'm in NY and usually on after midnight, hopefully we can get together!

and Welcome! :wave:

my Skype is the same as my username: mybudgieloki

Last edited:
I also am a student wanting to practice my ASL. I am on Skype and ooVoo. whats your info so I can add you.

Back