I want to know everything!

Samantha*

Reaction score
I'm really bored and really want something interesting to read soooooo I want to know everything about you that you're willing to divulge. What's you're real name? How old are you? What makes you, you? What's a cool/sad/life changing experience that you've had? What's your nationality? What have you done that you're proud of? Tell me about your pets! Who/what do you love and why? Post pictures, I want to know you guys!!!

I'll go first. I'm Samantha. I'm 21. I really enjoy life. I'm from NJ. I'm Puerto Rican but don't look it. People used to tell me I looked Italian when I was younger and thinner but more recently people have been telling me that I look Arab. I can't figure out how to put a picture of myself up on my profile so here's one. You guys can judge for yourselves and tell me what nationality i most resemble:

33tnxhu.jpg

I have a little brother. His name is Jake. He's 11 years younger than me. I love him so much! He's so great. He's older now but still just as gorgeous:

2r6iq6b.jpg

I have a boyfriend of 3 years. His name is Jonathan. I guess you can say we're high school sweethearts He really treats me like a queen. I'm still young though and I try not to take the relationship super serious. I don't want to grow up too fast:

2ptvvjr.jpg

I've always been a dog lover but have never been allowed to have a dog. This is the puppy I'm buying tomorrow. Thanks to Cheetah, I've decided to name her Cynnamon:

2jazvwz.jpg

That's basically it for me. You're turn!!!!! :D

Bergen County here. Are you nearby?

My name is Shelly

I am 39 years old (dreading my next birthday)

I am a teacher.

European mix with some Native American in it but my two children are biracial. Daughter is half Mexican and half European. She is 14 years old. Son is half black and half European. He is 5...will be 6 next month.

I love to work out but havent had the energy lately to do it, interior designing, reading, and shopping for clothes.

I love football...my favorite teams starting from the most to the least....Cardinals, Ravens, and Eagles.

I have a deaf brother and we are very very close.

I learned ASL at 25 years old and became fluent in it at 28. Changed my life for the better.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

40's are fabulous! Don't buy the silly stereotypes.

My name is Shelly

I am 39 years old (dreading my next birthday)

I am a teacher.

European mix with some Native American in it but my two children are biracial. Daughter is half Mexican and half European. She is 14 years old. Son is half black and half European. He is 5...will be 6 next month.

I love to work out but havent had the energy lately to do it, interior designing, reading, and shopping for clothes.

I love football...my favorite teams starting from the most to the least....Cardinals, Ravens, and Eagles.

I have a deaf brother and we are very very close.

I learned ASL at 25 years old and became fluent in it at 28. Changed my life for the better.

That's really great Shelly. I think it's going to change my life too. Nice to meet you :wave:

Wirelessly posted (droid)

40's are fabulous! Don't buy the silly stereotypes.

I am just not ready for it. It is the time that is flying by so fast that I dont like.

I am Nan, 54 years old. Married to my awesome best friend ever. Late deaf, always learning asl.

We have 5 grown children, two girls and three boys. We have 3 grandsons and three grand dogs.

We are an all American mixed race family. We have Dutch, Irish, French, African, Cherokee and Hispanic. Two grandsons are Dutch/Irish and Cherokee/Hispanic. They have light hair and blue eyes. The rest of us (exept me) have brown hair and eyes. I have red hair and greenish eyes. (hazel) My own family was dark complexion Cherokee/Irish with deep brown eyes except for my great grandmother, mother, me and a little cousin who all had or have red hair and hazel eyes.

My husband works as a computer tech and I work in a mail room. I am also a minister. I occasionally teach a mail Comparative Religion and Ecumenical Studies course to inmates and personally mentor high risk youths. They are usually the violent males. I love them a lot.

We have 3 very spoiled dogs, two aquariums and live in Texas.

Our favorite activities revolve around family, church and our Deaf socials. We are a very close family and we meet almost every week for food and fun.

When the weather is cold I knit. It is fun for me. Lots of geometry. I often sell my knitting to pay for more yarn and like to give knitting to those people who have made a difference in my life. I pray as I stitch and "work" a blessing into the items I give as gifts.

Reading is fun. I like all sorts of books, mystery, technical, theological history and biographies.

We also like cooking and cooking shows on tv.

I am most proud of our family.

I am Nan, 54 years old. Married to my awesome best friend ever. Late deaf, always learning asl.

We have 5 grown children, two girls and three boys. We have 3 grandsons and three grand dogs.

We are an all American mixed race family. We have Dutch, Irish, French, African, Cherokee and Hispanic. Two grandsons are Dutch/Irish and Cherokee/Hispanic. They have light hair and blue eyes. The rest of us (exept me) have brown hair and eyes. I have red hair and greenish eyes. (hazel) My own family was dark complexion Cherokee/Irish with deep brown eyes except for my great grandmother, mother, me and a little cousin who all had or have red hair and hazel eyes.

My husband works as a computer tech and I work in a mail room. I am also a minister. I occasionally teach a mail Comparative Religion and Ecumenical Studies course to inmates and personally mentor high risk youths. They are usually the violent males. I love them a lot.

We have 3 very spoiled dogs, two aquariums and live in Texas.

Our favorite activities revolve around family, church and our Deaf socials. We are a very close family and we meet almost every week for food and fun.

When the weather is cold I knit. It is fun for me. Lots of geometry. I often sell my knitting to pay for more yarn and like to give knitting to those people who have made a difference in my life. I pray as I stitch and "work" a blessing into the items I give as gifts.

Reading is fun. I like all sorts of books, mystery, technical, theological history and biographies.

We also like cooking and cooking shows on tv.

I am most proud of our family.

You seem to really love your life and that's really great. You do a lot of great things. I hope I can do all that in my life.

Christeina , 14 years old. Hearing
Currenntly unemployed.
I have yet to have children. ( though i have a friend who i claim as my daughter)
American (British/ Jamacian)
9th grade honors student.
New York city child.
New to AD.
LOVE to read.
LOVER of art.
LOVER of asl.

Currenntly unemployed.
I have yet to have children. ( though i have a friend who i claim as my daughter)
New York city child.
New to AD.
LOVE to read.
LOVER of art.
LOVER of asl.

Nice to meet you Christe :)

Currenntly unemployed.
New York city child.
New to AD.
LOVE to read.
LOVER of art.
LOVER of asl.

wow you are younger!

Samantha, you can do anything! :)

Good luck and love on your journey, it looks like you have a great start.

Back