I want to kill my husband!

GarnetTigerMom

Reaction score
I want to kill my husband!

A lady walks into the drug store and asks the druggist for some arsenic.

The druggist asks "Ma'am, what do you want with arsenic?".

The lady replies "I want to kill my husband."

"I can't sell you any for that reason" says the druggist.

The lady then reaches into her purse and pulls out a photo of a man and a women in a compromising position - the man is her husband and the lady is the druggist's wife - and shows it to the druggist.

He looks at the photo and says... "Oh I didn't know you had a prescription!"

:giggle::giggle::laugh2:

LOL I thought that was funny and a better way to get reverage LOL I had to print this because I laughed my behind off! LOL :giggle:

PS anyone here plan that idea>? lol

Yeah, I found it amusing too. Thanks for sharing it with us. ;) As for me, Sure, I might have felt like I wanted to 'kill' my ex husband but nothing is sweeter than letting it come. What goes around comes back and (to add my own twist) it bites you in the ass. I'm not going to hold my breath over this, ha.

Yeah, I found it amusing too. Thanks for sharing it with us. ;) As for me, Sure, I might have felt like I wanted to 'kill' my ex husband but nothing is sweeter than letting it come. What goes around comes back and (to add my own twist) it bites you in the ass. I'm not going to hold my breath over this, ha.

LOL AMEN! yOU GOT THAT RIGHT! I love it the way you say that! lol:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Same goes for me regarding to my ex hubby.

BTW, that's funny. :)

Back