I want to go to college

Is there anyone in Canada who might be able to help you steer towards the school that would be good for you?

Is there anyone in Canada who might be able to help you steer towards the school that would be good for you?

yes I know i already discuss not yet I try best contact to her. Canada have many deaf people in Education.. I already found it. I have it I am patient :) I am wait for send to her. I let know government support to deaf people applied on lots of Education. I wish be contact to her :)

Travis, just wondering.....were you in deaf education or a dhh program or were you mainstreamed? It's very possible with a teacher of the deaf who knows how to teach English, your English could improve a lot!

Travis, just wondering.....were you in deaf education or a dhh program or were you mainstreamed? It's very possible with a teacher of the deaf who knows how to teach English, your English could improve a lot!

yes DHH have program. I think so mainstreamed. I discuss her plan do . I do it best responsilbity. I want to become computer. I goal math. I wish be study computer I study focus study but fist to grammar then I will do grammar also life skills and manager cope. Deaf teacher is really have already program I will contact her I already appointment :)

Back