I want a turn....

Ethereal

Reaction score
I want to answer questions. I don't really like asking other people questions, but I enjoy answering them. So, you may ask me questions, also.

Hi Ethereal,

I suppose I will be the first to ask you questions :hug: ...

1-- Are you single or in a relationship?...

2-- Do you have any children? and how many?

3-- What is the best thing in your life that ever happened to you?

4-- What is the most saddness thing you ever went thru?....

5-- What is one thing that you would rather to change about yourself?

6-- Are you a female or male? ( Sorry I had to ask ;) )

7-- Are you HOH, Deaf or Hearing?

8-- What did you wish for when you were little?

9-- Do you have any pets? and what is your fave pet?

10-- What is your fave movie?...

That's about all I can think of, but I 'll be back for some more questions later :hug:

LOL, I'm sorry I thought I was first, sorry if I'm asking you the same question as those two members above me.... opps!

^Angel^ said:
LOL, I'm sorry I thought I was first, sorry if I'm asking you the same question as those two members above me.... opps!
hahaha that okay girl! :lol:

What ur favorite resturant?

What ur favorite season?

what ur wanna for ur vacation in future?

Where you born from?

*off topic* shessh at Miss pee what a silly question!!

*back on Topice* sowwies

When was the last time you had a librarian ask you when the last time you were in a library was? :thumb:

Ethereal said:
I want to answer questions. I don't really like asking other people questions, but I enjoy answering them. So, you may ask me questions, also.

First of all, I am sorry that some of those people went off topic.. (point at that :sure: Miss P).. hehe.

Welcome to AD and Nice meeting you.. What are your interested ODD hobby (ies)?

:mrgreen:

What you love about yourself?

What you hate about yourself?

What have you plan about your future?

What is your dream wishes?

What's your negative/positive (cons/pro) about your country?

^Angel^ said:
Hi Ethereal,

I suppose I will be the first to ask you questions :hug: ...

3-- What is the best thing in your life that ever happened to you?
I would have to say going to school. It’s so much fun, and now I have a plan for my future.

^Angel^ said:
4-- What is the most saddness thing you ever went thru?....
Um.....probably watching my grandfather struggle with cancer. I was very young and it made me cry to see my grandfather, who I’d always thought was so strong, lying in the hospital with bumps on his head and tubes in his arms. It scared me back then.

^Angel said:
5-- What is one thing that you would rather to change about yourself?
Hmm....personality or physically-wise? I’ll answer for both, since I’m not sure which you mean.
Personality: I would like to be more trusting.
Physically: I wish my skin would tan. It burns and then goes back to white. Silly skin.....

^Angel^ said:
6-- Are you a female or male? ( Sorry I had to ask ;) )
Lol, I’m female.

^Angel^ said:
7-- Are you HOH, Deaf or Hearing?
I’m hearing. When I was younger, I had hearing loss and head to wear hearing aids. I hated them, they were very uncomfortable, so I didn’t wear them. I was a natural lip-reader, so I just read people’s lips. Then, suddenly my hearing came back and the doctors couldn’t explain it. My left ear has some hearing loss, but not enough to cause problems, which I’m thankful for since I want to be an interpreter.

^Angel^ said:
8-- What did you wish for when you were little?
It depended on when you asked, I guess. Kids change a lot, at least, I did. I remember wishing for a house, a bike, a Cabbage Patch Kid, etc. It just depends on when it was.

^Angel^ said:
9-- Do you have any pets? and what is your fave pet?
No, sadly, I do not have any pets. Unless you count he spider that lives under my dresser (I named him Kyrus) or my imaginary alligator. I would love to own some horses, cows, goats, sheep, dogs, cats, hamsters, frogs, fish, turtles, and birds. However, we’re not allowed to have pets here and I would have anywhere to keep a pet anyway.

^Angel^ said:
10-- What is your fave movie?...
My all-time favorite movie is Princess Bride.

CoolieFroggie said:
ya openmind for gay-lesbian? it's doesn't matter if u aren't gay or lesbian
I guess you could say that I'm "openminded" concerning gay-lesbian. I've never really thought about.

LovelyBlkGal said:
What ur favorite resturant?
I’m not really sure. I haven’t been to many restaurants, but I realy like Ruby Tuesdays. I like the waitress (I’m her “regular”) because she’s very nice, efficient, and has a sense of humor that goes well with my own. The food is great also, so I’d have to say that it’s probably my favorite.

LovelyBlkGal said:
What ur favorite season?
I’d have to say that it depends on where I live. If I’m in evil Colorado (no offense to anyone who likes Colo), I prefer the fall. However, if I’m on Tennessee, I love the summer. They have these great rain storms and oh, I just love it there.

LovelyBlkGal said:
what ur wanna for ur vacation in future?
Well, since in the future, I plan to live in Tennessee, I would love to vacation in Brazil, Argentina, Ireland, Scotland, Germany, Austria, and Canada. In no particular order.

LovelyBlkGal said:
Where you born from?
I was born in Coos Bay, Oregon.

deaflibrarian said:
When was the last time you went to a library and why did you go? :D
I was in a library yesterday to return a book. I'll be back again on Monday to check out a movie I must watch for a class I'm in.
Actually, I love libraries. They're very calming and relaxing. Both my parents love to read, so they passed that on to me. My mom home schooled, so we spent a lot of time at the library. What fun. Oh, I'm rambling....

Back