I wanna to tell yall...

thanks everyone... *sigh* i cant sleep good last night.. umm, there funeral memorial (sp) this thursday 5pm.. my friend asked me " you come for me?" i was alike sigh and say yea i will be with her this thursday... ..

Very sorry to hear...Pray that God will comfort ur friend and her family thru grief.

am so sorry to hear about rebelgirl's mom's passing away. It is a sad time for her and her family. Having you as her friend and providing a lot of support is what she needs the most! I understand how she must feel as I had the same experience years ago when my mom died. I was very young but I had a lot of wonderful friends to support me afterwards. Hang in there! You'll be ok. :sadwave:

Aww i m sorry heard abt ur mom who juz passed away recently RebelGirl it's not easy... ur is not only since i already lost mah best friend couple month ago... isince she is w/god and she is :angel: side on her. mah pray for you and ur families t'care urself

TweetyBird, I am sorry to hear that your friend's mother passed away. Our prayers are with her and her family and friends include you!!

omg, its hard to go through. my sorrow for the family and you -- rebelgal.

remember that she always love you .. keep it in your heart..
God Bless ya..
:ily:

yea... i will see her tmw, go visit church at 5pm tmw... PW and i will be there then... i will buy roses for my friend to keep it... smile.. i am ok for now

let u know.. it was very sad today.. i gave her 3 white roses, one for me , one for my mom and one for her mom.. she stared and hugged me hard.. i gave her one card and one from my mom... she love it... it been hard on her now.. so we went to church.. she cried hard, then i cried hard... so we hugged and cried same time... oh man... i told her try be brave and do what ur mom wish.. she say yea i know... sigh.. after that, we went out eat chinese.. i saw her laughed, i told her i finally see ur smile again.. she say thanks... so take time for her be heal and i will see her this sat again...

That's what friends are for Tweety, you're a great friend to her. Take good care of each other. ;)

Awww, I wondered how she is doing. I hope she will be okay.

Tell her, Be Brave and Hang in there, things will get better, and she is up there and watching over you.

You make a GREAT friend that everyone can count on you as a GREAT friend. I admire your friendly friendship.

:ty: hanks so much... yea i am glad that i always there for her when she need me...

My thoughts and prayers will be with Rebelgirl and her immediate family...bless you TB for being there with her during this difficult time.

AM sorry about the death of your friend's mother. At least, she's not in pain anymore. I lost my father 8 years ago to colon cancer...sure I miss him, but am grateful that he's no longer suffering.

R3na3Blyth3 said:
AM sorry about the death of your friend's mother. At least, she's not in pain anymore. I lost my father 8 years ago to colon cancer...sure I miss him, but am grateful that he's no longer suffering.
awwww! :hug: yea thats true.. she's no suffer anymore... my friend havent accpet yet.. give her time to accpet...

Back