I wanna to say.....

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
I checked mail today, i got post cards from CHERI and ANGEL! they were in NC and sent to me, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS TWINS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! :kiss: and :cuddle: it got me cried today... they are sooo sweet!!!!!!

Glad to know Cheri and Angel doing great in NC. Sweet of the twins sent a postcard to CrazyTweety. Thanks for letting us know about the twins.

Aww that is a TRUE friend!! :thumb: Keep us posted on what's happening with them, SweetieTweetie! :D

ohh yea... they are my good friends, they are soo sweet twins!!! i wish i can :cuddle: them but DANG!!!! so good idea for me put in AD and show them that i say THANKS!!!! hehehe!

Lasza said:
Glad to know Cheri and Angel doing great in NC. Sweet of the twins sent a postcard to CrazyTweety. Thanks for letting us know about the twins.
oh really?? mmmmmmm!!! u call me CrazyTweety??? i like that!!! :giggle:

I am glad You really Like your Post Cards Tweety,, I thought of cheering you up and Hope you were doing good. I was worried about you while I was gone and thought to send you a post card to Let you Know I was thinking of you....(((Hugs)))).. North Carolina was nice but Rotty stood me up... :tears: (Giggle) ((Hugs Rotty, I forgave you...)) ;)

I was working in the lemonade booth and ^Angel^ got another Lemonade booth we both were running One of the 3 ourselves...It was intersting being a own Boss..Heh...been a really long week and Sure Glad to be home with My Boys I really did miss them a whole lots.. and Miss Some ADers in here too.... :ily:

Cheri I am so sorry
the weather man said bad bad rain was coming and I could not get stuck in NC due to have to be at work friday
please forgive me :ily:

Cheri said:
I am glad You really Like your Post Cards Tweety,, I thought of cheering you up and Hope you were doing good. I was worried about you while I was gone and thought to send you a post card to Let you Know I was thinking of you....(((Hugs)))).. North Carolina was nice but Rotty stood me up... :tears: (Giggle) ((Hugs Rotty, I forgave you...)) ;)

I was working in the lemonade booth and ^Angel^ got another Lemonade booth we both were running One of the 3 ourselves...It was intersting being a own Boss..Heh...been a really long week and Sure Glad to be home with My Boys I really did miss them a whole lots.. and Miss Some ADers in here too.... :ily:
yea... thanks so much for care of me while u gone.. that soo sweet of u thought of that... smile.. :cuddle: :kiss:

Rotty said:
Cheri I am so sorry
the weather man said bad bad rain was coming and I could not get stuck in NC due to have to be at work friday

Yes I do forgive you Honey.. It did Rain in the Morning In North Carolina, For a little bit and then it did stopped and Cleared up Quick We did not open until 4 pm but we still went in at 8 am prepping and getting ready to Open up at 4.

TweetyBird said:
yea... thanks so much for care of me while u gone.. that soo sweet of u thought of that... smile.. :cuddle: :kiss:

(((hugs hugs hugs Tweety))) You Know I love ya~ ;)

TweetyBird said:
I checked mail today, i got post cards from CHERI and ANGEL! they were in NC and sent to me, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS TWINS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! :kiss: and :cuddle: it got me cried today... they are sooo sweet!!!!!!

I can't help to noticable.. Vamp is quiet lately in AD. I assumed, Cheri is in his coffin to suck her sweet bloody in N.C. :naughty:

Rotty said:
Cheri I am so sorry

What is wrong with your motorcyle ?? Bring bunches of beers with you to cool off. ;)

Sabrina said:
I can't help to noticable.. Vamp is quiet lately in AD. I assumed, Cheri is in his coffin to suck her sweet bloody in N.C. :naughty:
:rofl::rofl: it made me laugh so HARD!!!!! :dunno: where he is at??? better go and ask cheri where he is at??? tsk tsk cheri, did u suck his blood in NC? are u???:rofl:

Tweetybird, are you still in Alabama? If so, how is your mom doing so far?
hope she is getting better and no surgery! let us know what is going on ok?
:)

Defee said:
Tweetybird, are you still in Alabama? If so, how is your mom doing so far?
hope she is getting better and no surgery! let us know what is going on ok?
:)
yea i still in alabama and my mom is ok but her back still trouble, taking PT every monday, wed and friday each weeks...

FYI everyone! i am not coming back HAWAII cuz of JAVA and i are over... we are friends now... pls dont ask me why.. okay.. :)

TweetyBird said:
yea i still in alabama and my mom is ok but her back still trouble, taking PT every monday, wed and friday each weeks...

FYI everyone! i am not coming back HAWAII cuz of JAVA and i are over... we are friends now... pls dont ask me why.. okay.. :)
Thats good that your mom is doing well, i m sure it will take time to heal her
back and she is still in my prayers ok!..
Im sorry to hear about you and Java..i understand and it is none of our business but im glad that you guys are still friends..thats better than not being friends!

Defee said:
Thats good that your mom is doing well, i m sure it will take time to heal her
back and she is still in my prayers ok!..
Im sorry to hear about you and Java..i understand and it is none of our business but im glad that you guys are still friends..thats better than not being friends!
yea.. she has trouble with her back still, thanks for prayers!!! :)

yea thats right, i agree with u abt friends better than no friends.. i agree!!!
thanks for uddy...

aww you're so welcome Tweetybirdie :Oops: ....*hugs* Never forgotten you girl!

It's sooo good to be home again! missed Roadierunner , my boys and all my friends here in AD!...I will try to catch up here in AD soon as I spend more time with my Roadierunner and my children! :mrgreen:

:ily: Love ya Tweety! and I am glad you and Java are friends!

Back