I wanna know who that guy is...

jutterfly1

Reaction score
at Treasure Island pool party every night. He is like 5'7" or so & has short-ish brown hair with blonde steaks & a hella nice smile. He's the staff of Deaf Nation wearing a yellow shirt that says Deaf Nation on it nightly at the front in the hallway of the pool.

I wanted to introduce myself to him but never got the chance to 'cause he was busy & also I was too shy, lol. I thought he was so hot. Does anyone know who he is? What is his name? Where is he him? Stuff like that. I kinda have a crush on him even though we never met. I was bummed. Ha.

Thank you!

:giggle:

gosh, there are too many guys that looks like what you just described. i suggest you to look through the photos and find it then post it here. we might answer you who this guy is.

What about looking through the Deafnation website and see if u can find a picture of him?

Nope, no pictures of him. Joel Barish just messaged me on Facebook 'cause he saw my message on DeafNation page lol. Then, he sent me a pic but told him it was the wrong guy. Ha, then, he told me that that boy who I was looking for is just volunteering to interpret there. Ugh. I guess I'll never find out who that guy is...

Back