I told you no Gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss*Pinocchio said:
I guess the world will change because of me.

Loneliness is a more realistic expectation.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I don't know... I guess I got talent for good attention.
I know that everybody hate my guts.
HeeHee. :giggle:
I guess the world will change because of me.
Get a GRIP! no one hate you but your sense of knowledge is pretty :madfawk: up and world wont change cuz of one person... but world will change from all ppl...

See there, somebody agree with me...

from anonymous

Here we are in the midst of the largest and most terrifying disaster to beset this country ever,!!!- and Calif. legislators are OK'ing the marriage of gays to same sex partners. The gays have every right to be joined in a union. But marriage is not the word to describe it. I could care less what they do, it's their lives.But let's set some priorities here. Instead of this issue let all the legislators concentrate upon gettin aid to these victims of the hurricane. Let's get on with keeping the people of the Hurricane hit sane, and getting help to them by legislating for aid to them, and the Gays can live their lives as they choose and worry about our acceptance later. This is an outrage. The gays are not in danger of dying by the hundreds if they don't get what they want but some of the people in the Hurricane hit area might die if they are not aided NOW. Talk about mixed up and selfish people. We got them here.

( a concerned AMERICAN)

Technically, gay marraige in California has not been fully approved yet. Yes, the legislature passed it, but then there's the Assembly too. They have two houses, very similiar with the Senate and the House. Basically, the Legislature (the Senate) passed it, but Assembly (the house) has not done it yet. Then it needs to be signed by Gov. Schwarzenegger. He did say that if the majority of people support it, he will sign it. If he says no, then the Bill has to go back to both Senate and house to win by 75% so the Govt's veto will not count.

So the battle is not over yet!

I am crossing my fingers. It looks hopeful!

Miss*Pinocchio said:

from anonymous

Here we are in the midst of the largest and most terrifying disaster to beset this country ever,!!!- and Calif. legislators are OK'ing the marriage of gays to same sex partners. The gays have every right to be joined in a union. But marriage is not the word to describe it. I could care less what they do, it's their lives.But let's set some priorities here. Instead of this issue let all the legislators concentrate upon gettin aid to these victims of the hurricane. Let's get on with keeping the people of the Hurricane hit sane, and getting help to them by legislating for aid to them, and the Gays can live their lives as they choose and worry about our acceptance later. This is an outrage. The gays are not in danger of dying by the hundreds if they don't get what they want but some of the people in the Hurricane hit area might die if they are not aided NOW. Talk about mixed up and selfish people. We got them here.

( a concerned AMERICAN)

Send your anonymous fan my compliments on another good circular argument. :)

Miss*Pinocchio said:

from anonymous

( a concerned AMERICAN)

You will always be able to find people who agree with you, but that doesn't mean that the line of thinking is correct. Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and they don't always smell good. ;)

nozobo said:
Get a GRIP! no one hate you but your sense of knowledge is pretty :madfawk: up and world wont change cuz of one person... but world will change from all ppl...

What grip? Can you teach Miss P how to achieve that? ;) You seem to be very interested since you keep repeating yourself almost everytime our friend makes a new thread with her famous circular arguments. :) I don't mean offense here but I think it serves no point trying to fight or convince someone who is already closed to your point of view. I do appreciate what you are trying to say, though! I would like to hear more of your thoughts on these things that are very important to you.

Nozobo, there is one thing I gently disagree with you about. One person has the potential to create a ripple in the pond, and it affects all others. This thread has proved that in my opinion. Now what? Let's go out and change the world- starting with ourselves. Buddhism has a saying about creating inner peace first to get world peace.

DreamDeaf said:
I TOLD YOU!!!! I told you all that Miss P was in HEAVY DENIAL about her own sexuality!!!! That's why she keeps bashing on us, cuz she doesn't wanna admit she's one of us!!!!

You have a good point :giggle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
senate california ok gay marriage bill....

oh oh more tragic will come....

usa will be in worst shape.

Quit with the Drama

Miss Pee, please go sit on the oil drill and we would love to see u shoot into the sky when she blows with oil. We're tired of your attention and you deserve to end up in a mental ward and have them tie you up to the bed with chains.

:popcorn: Lets begin the show!

sequoias said:
Miss Pee, please go sit on the oil drill and we would love to see u shoot into the sky when she blows with oil. We're tired of your attention and you deserve to end up in a mental ward and have them tie you up to the bed with chains.

well, I am not against gay and there's nothing wrong with gay people and it has NOTHING WITH the hurricane. My family have gay friends, SO WHAT?

diehardbiker65 said:
:popcorn: Lets begin the show!

move over. make a room for me here's beers :beer: , it will be like watching the space shuttle taking off :giggle:

Oakley_04 said:
move over. make a room for me here's beers :beer: , it will be like watching the space shuttle taking off :giggle:

I got popcorn. Any space there for me?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
senate california ok gay marriage bill....

oh oh more tragic will come....

usa will be in worst shape.

It will be in better shape if you leave, I suggest IRAN

Mod Note:

Personally, I don't see any kind of connection with the topic of this thread and Hurricane Katrina--although, anyone does have the right to express an opinion, although, it is causing a flame-war of sorts....

Let alone the outcries, mayhem and chaotic devastation hitting thousands and thousands of people's lives being upended by this storm...and desperately needing outside help....

Gonna close this thread before the 'popcorn' spills over....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back